Cheerios General Mills Fruity Cereal uploaded by Jessica A.

BY CHEERIOS

You Gave Give Your Family The Popular Flavor Of Sweetened Cereal, And The Whole Grain* Goodness Of Cheerios! Helping Your Kid Eat Right Doesn’t Have To Be A Struggle. Fruity Cheerios – Now Gluten-free And Made With No Artificial Flavors And Colors – Delivers Calcium, Vitamin D, And Whole Grains!

• Does anyone know what stores I can find this at? Having s...5 Answers
  • Fruit Loops of Fruity Cheerios? I personally like Fruity ...1 Answers
  • Does it taste like fruit loops? 5 Answers
Kristin C.
HAMPTON
Purchased at: Walmart
The least favorite of the cheerios. Tastes like a low budget fruit tloops. I feel like they tried to make it more appealing to kids but it falls short of my bowl. It doesnt hold up.
Payton C.
Boiling Springs
I don’t know if you’ve ever had Trix cereal, but it tastes very similar! Obviously this is healthier (which is why my mom never let me have Trix cereal), but it’s just as tasty and satisfying. It even fills you up, unlike most sugary cereals!!!
Allie P.
Coatesville , PA
Purchased at: Target
I have a gluten sensitivity, so when I do eat cereal I try to stick with Cheerios. I’ll admit though, the same flavor every day can get boring. When I spotted this flavor a few weeks ago, I decided to give it a try and seriously its my new favorite. Essentially a GF fruit loop!
Alesia Q.
New Port Richey, Fl
Purchased at: Publix
By far my favorite cereal!! Don’t sleep on these they are the best Cheerio flavor. Perfect berry taste without being super sweet.
Tiffany J.
Mesa, AZ
It tough buying cereal when it is all filled with artificial dyes. My daughter loves fruity cereal but with a food allergy she can't have most. Fruity Cheerios was answer to all of our problems. It tastes good and is great for breakfast and for snacks. This is a great alternative with better health benefits for kids! I would recommend this Fruity Cheerios to all my friends but especially those with kids.
Karrey W.
Baton Rouge, LA
These were actually really good. I was hesitant because I don’t like overly fruity or artificial tasting cereal in the morning but this cereal just has a hint of the berry flavor and isn’t overwhelming.
Kelsey F.
My son love these! He every prefers them to fruit loops! They taste great and are a good value.
Ashley S.
Douglasville, GA
My nephew and I eat this cereal like it is going out of style. I love it with a passion. As a college student, this lets me get great flavor in my breakfast for the day. Not too pricey, but such a frickin' good cereal. I recommened this to anyone that has toddlers are college students.
Whitney C.
daphne
We always eat Cheerios in my household and one day decided to get the fruity flavor because my children asked for them. We ended up having to throw them away because of the awful taste. The price is very similar to normal Cheerios which I would recommend over the years.
Kimberly Z.
Jefferson Hls, PA
OMG, I just found these Cheerios recently and absolutely LOVE them!  I have always been a huge Cheerios fan, but it's hard to go back to the original ones after having these!
Rebecca S.
Cincinnati, OH
Does anyone know what stores I can find this at? Having some trouble finding it and I would like to try it :)
Nichole M.
Does it taste like fruit loops?
Amanda G.
Bakersfield, CA
Never seen these. Where did you find yours?
Raven A.
Charleston, SC
Fruit Loops of Fruity Cheerios? I personally like Fruity Cheerios better, but what do you think?