Cheerios General Mills Fruity Cereal uploaded by Jessica A.

BY CHEERIOS #93 in Cereal

You Gave Give Your Family The Popular Flavor Of Sweetened Cereal, And The Whole Grain* Goodness Of Cheerios! Helping Your Kid Eat Right Doesn’t Have To Be A Struggle. Fruity Cheerios – Now Gluten-free And Made With No Artificial Flavors And Colors – Delivers Calcium, Vitamin D, And Whole Grains!

• Does anyone know what stores I can find this at? Having s...5 Answers
  • Fruit Loops of Fruity Cheerios? I personally like Fruity ...1 Answers
  • Does it taste like fruit loops? 5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jennifer M.
Albuquerque, NM
Love fruity Cheerios and so does my kiddos. Not exactly what I had expected but we have gone thru a few boxes
Kandice H.
My son has food allergies but loves the fruity flavor of other cereals. This cereal is gluten free and fruity. He loves it. I bought it at walmart.com and the price wasn’t bad! I would definitely recommend.
missi P.
Me gusta este tipo de cereal porque es dulce y todo en la familia los disfrutan. Son bajos en calorías y un desayuno con este cereal es de lo mejor. Mi familia y yo comemos este cereal una a dos veces por semana para variar. Compraría este producto siempre por su calidad.
Hushaay 👑.
Farwaniya, Farwaniya
This fruity cheerios😍😍😍 so delicious and the ingredients❤ i m really picky when it comes to food and i choose wisely😀❤
Julie M.
New Mexico
Call it nostalgic but I've been eating them since I was a child great with yogurt or berries also a great snack for on the go
Breanna G.
Atlanta, GA
I have always purchased  Cheerios. My favorite is the classic honey nut Cheerios but I love how they have sooo many flavour. The fruity and the chocolate are good too. No matter what you have a taste for....there is a cheerio for you. The best part is that it’s healthy.
Coti H.
Nolensville, TN
I’m not a fan of this fruity Cheerios. They’re not fruity enough to really taste good. It can be found at most grocery stores and is affordable but it’s just not something I like.
Courtney G.
Northport
When I'm having a sweet tooth , I go to this.   Tastes like froot loops.  I like the taste.  Good value.  I buy this at my local grocery store.  My kids like these too.  And its not as bad as other kinds of cereal on the market. I recommend this cereal ! If you don't want your kiddo getting into lucky charms , etc grab this !
Selena M.
South Point
These are my all time favorite!! They taste almost like friut loops but better since they are healthier. I do not buy any other cereal except this one. They price where I am is not bad for a big box. It's definitely a good value!
Daphne B.
Fairview, OR
These are great! They are healthier than other fruit cereals but still taste great. The kids and I love them.
Rebecca S.
Cincinnati, OH
Does anyone know what stores I can find this at? Having some trouble finding it and I would like to try it :)
Nichole M.
Does it taste like fruit loops?
Amanda G.
Bakersfield, CA
Never seen these. Where did you find yours?
Raven A.
Charleston, SC
Fruit Loops of Fruity Cheerios? I personally like Fruity Cheerios better, but what do you think?