Cheerios General Mills Fruity Cereal uploaded by Jessica A.

BY CHEERIOS

You Gave Give Your Family The Popular Flavor Of Sweetened Cereal, And The Whole Grain* Goodness Of Cheerios! Helping Your Kid Eat Right Doesn’t Have To Be A Struggle. Fruity Cheerios – Now Gluten-free And Made With No Artificial Flavors And Colors – Delivers Calcium, Vitamin D, And Whole Grains!

• Does anyone know what stores I can find this at? Having s...5 Answers
  • Fruit Loops of Fruity Cheerios? I personally like Fruity ...1 Answers
  • Does it taste like fruit loops? 5 Answers
Crystal D.
W Sacramento, CA
I love fruity Cheerios, to me they are better than any other "fruit" cereal. It's available at any supermarket or food chain store. It's perfect for my toddler for an on the go snack, breakfast and even edible art projects. It's definitely one of our top cereal selections in our home. Take my word for it and try it :) Cereal, 11.5 oz (326 g) - GENERAL MILLS, INC.
missi P.
Me gusta este tipo de cereal porque es dulce y todo en la familia los disfrutan. Son bajos en calorías y un desayuno con este cereal es de lo mejor. Mi familia y yo comemos este cereal una a dos veces por semana para variar. Compraría este producto siempre por su calidad.
Chamisi P.
Havelock, NC
These are a delicious alternative to the other fruity cereals. My kids love Cherrios, so they were really happy that they came out with a fruity version!
Dawn K.
Belle Harbor, NY
This was a great choice to find I the store. It made my kids feel like they were having something special but still had the health value of regular Cheerios. Also a win Neckar it's had a box tops on it. The flavor was a great comparison to fruit loop minus all the sugar coating. Will def buy again.
Sonya Z.
Richmond, VA
I personally love them. My kids loves them too. Great for quick snacks for trips or just on the go kind of day.
Alyx G.
Lexington , SC
This is our replacement for fruit loops in our household. Our kids love this and very comparable to fruit loops just with much less sugar! Plus has great fiber! We have repurchased this multiple times!
Julia S.
Saint Augustine, FL
I love the taste of this cereal and it's great to enjoy for breakfast. This is my favorite flavor of Cheerios.
Kathy P.
Portville
Never disappoinged in the Cheerios products. Been a brand loyal customer for many many years. Always have on hand.
Bianca A.
san antonio, Texas
These are like fruit loops but way better and healthier. They're great and my kids love them
Hannah M.
Decatur, TX
This a great healthy kid friendly cereal. I always tell my other mom friend about this cereal! It's great for toddlers in the go.
Rebecca S.
Cincinnati, OH
Does anyone know what stores I can find this at? Having some trouble finding it and I would like to try it :)
Nichole M.
Does it taste like fruit loops?
Amanda G.
Bakersfield, CA
Never seen these. Where did you find yours?
Raven A.
Charleston, SC
Fruit Loops of Fruity Cheerios? I personally like Fruity Cheerios better, but what do you think?

Walmart