Cheerios General Mills Fruity Cereal uploaded by Jessica A.

BY CHEERIOS #100 in Cereal

You Gave Give Your Family The Popular Flavor Of Sweetened Cereal, And The Whole Grain* Goodness Of Cheerios! Helping Your Kid Eat Right Doesn’t Have To Be A Struggle. Fruity Cheerios – Now Gluten-free And Made With No Artificial Flavors And Colors – Delivers Calcium, Vitamin D, And Whole Grains!

• Does anyone know what stores I can find this at? Having some trou...5 Answers
  • Fruit Loops of Fruity Cheerios? I personally like Fruity Cheerios...1 Answers
  • Does it taste like fruit loops? 5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Crystal D.
W Sacramento, CA
I love fruity Cheerios, to me they are better than any other "fruit" cereal. It's available at any supermarket or food chain store. It's perfect for my toddler for an on the go snack, breakfast and even edible art projects. It's definitely one of our top cereal selections in our home. Take my word for it and try it :) Cereal, 11.5 oz (326 g) - GENERAL MILLS, INC.
Chamisi P.
Havelock, NC
These are a delicious alternative to the other fruity cereals. My kids love Cherrios, so they were really happy that they came out with a fruity version!
Brianna B.
Holly Springs, MS
These cereals taste great , very fruity. My niece loves to eat then plain, no milk. Going try to make a cereal bar with them.
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
These are NOT good. This was like a cheap and bad immitation of Fruit Loops, but smaller in size and stale. Do not recommend!!!
Jessica W.
Morehead City
Just like fruit loops only 100% better for you. Less sugar and fat with the same amazing taste!! This is a staple in our house.
Dana R.
Columbus, OH
Im not a fan. To me this cereal doesnt taste very fruity. It does have a slight taste but not enough to ever warrant buying this again.
Sara S.
Taste like fruit loops. Kids didn't think they were good. Said pain Cheerios are great, fruit loops are good, these are in between and they didn't eat it
Britt M.
Chico, CA
I thought they seemed to taste like mini froot loops but not as good. Disappointing for cheerios.
Tiffany H.
Lafayette
This cereal is delicious, i could eat this everyday. My four year old even likes it.
#delicious #icouldeatthiseveryday #mykidlovesittoo #yum
Maggie K.
Titusville, NJ
This cereal tasted a lot like fruit loops. I would prover fruit loops over it but it didn't taste bad. I most likely wouldn't buy it again. I also most likely wouldn't recommend this to someone. It just tasted like I was eating fruit loops.
Rebecca S.
Cincinnati, OH
Does anyone know what stores I can find this at? Having some trouble finding it and I would like to try it :)
nichole m.
Does it taste like fruit loops?
Amanda G.
Bakersfield, CA
Never seen these. Where did you find yours?
Raven A.
Charleston, SC
Fruit Loops of Fruity Cheerios? I personally like Fruity Cheerios better, but what do you think?