Cheerios General Mills Fruity Cereal uploaded by Jessica A.

BY CHEERIOS

You Gave Give Your Family The Popular Flavor Of Sweetened Cereal, And The Whole Grain* Goodness Of Cheerios! Helping Your Kid Eat Right Doesn’t Have To Be A Struggle. Fruity Cheerios – Now Gluten-free And Made With No Artificial Flavors And Colors – Delivers Calcium, Vitamin D, And Whole Grains!

• Does anyone know what stores I can find this at? Having s...5 Answers
  • Fruit Loops of Fruity Cheerios? I personally like Fruity ...1 Answers
  • Does it taste like fruit loops? 5 Answers
Dana R.
Columbus, OH
Im not a fan. To me this cereal doesnt taste very fruity. It does have a slight taste but not enough to ever warrant buying this again.
Alexis W.
Endicott, NY
I am not a big fan of these they are very sweet and very fruity which is good if thats what youre into, but im not :(
aliece B.
Boca Raton, FL
Personally i think that this was one of the worst cheerios flavors ever made. The fruit flavoring tasted even more artificial than the flavoring found in most cereals, plus it got soggy way too quickly
Ammarah N.
This cheerio flavour is not very pleasant!!!! It doesn't taste good! Never buying it again!
Kim C.
No, just no. This are not appealing. They taste so weird. Not a good value for the price. My kids didn't like them. Stick to the original cheerios or honey nut. First and last time buying these Cheerios. No good. Not at all. Pass. Hard pass on these.
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
These are NOT good. This was like a cheap and bad immitation of Fruit Loops, but smaller in size and stale. Do not recommend!!!
Sharith N.
Middelfart
I don't like this. Fruit is not a great combination with cornflakes tbh. It tastes like lemon and strawberry mixed with milk. Some people like it, but I personally don't. You can buy it in your local supermarket, and it's not pricey at all.
Carisa A.
If you want fruity circles I'd just stick with fruitloops. The flavor was disappointing and bland. I don't need a bunch of sugar but if I'm going for fruity flavor this lacks
Kathy P.
Portville
Never disappoinged in the Cheerios products. Been a brand loyal customer for many many years. Always have on hand.
Laura H.
My kids said the flavor was terrible. Said it was cheap flavoring taste. We will
Not buy anymore
Rebecca S.
Cincinnati, OH
Does anyone know what stores I can find this at? Having some trouble finding it and I would like to try it :)
Nichole M.
Does it taste like fruit loops?
Amanda G.
Bakersfield, CA
Never seen these. Where did you find yours?
Raven A.
Charleston, SC
Fruit Loops of Fruity Cheerios? I personally like Fruity Cheerios better, but what do you think?