Cheerios General Mills Fruity Cereal uploaded by Jessica A.

BY CHEERIOS #93 in Cereal

You Gave Give Your Family The Popular Flavor Of Sweetened Cereal, And The Whole Grain* Goodness Of Cheerios! Helping Your Kid Eat Right Doesn’t Have To Be A Struggle. Fruity Cheerios – Now Gluten-free And Made With No Artificial Flavors And Colors – Delivers Calcium, Vitamin D, And Whole Grains!

• Does anyone know what stores I can find this at? Having s...5 Answers
  • Fruit Loops of Fruity Cheerios? I personally like Fruity ...1 Answers
  • Does it taste like fruit loops? 5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Coti H.
Nolensville, TN
I’m not a fan of this fruity Cheerios. They’re not fruity enough to really taste good. It can be found at most grocery stores and is affordable but it’s just not something I like.
N Natalia H.
Eden Prairie, MN
They had an odd flavor, tasted like less of fruit and more of flavoring. Will not be buying again. The price is right but that's about it. Not a fan.
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
These are NOT good. This was like a cheap and bad immitation of Fruit Loops, but smaller in size and stale. Do not recommend!!!
Corina T.
Cheerios don't have sugar, but they are good. These fruity ones give them some flavor so you dont have to use sugar.
Sandra W.
My son was not impressed with this cereal. He likes organic cereals better. He was a first timer. Will not be buying this cereal again because my son did not like it. I don't have any pros or cons. I think that it is a good value because organic cereals are more pricey.
Carisa A.
If you want fruity circles I'd just stick with fruitloops. The flavor was disappointing and bland. I don't need a bunch of sugar but if I'm going for fruity flavor this lacks
aliece B.
Boca Raton, FL
Personally i think that this was one of the worst cheerios flavors ever made. The fruit flavoring tasted even more artificial than the flavoring found in most cereals, plus it got soggy way too quickly
Julia H.
I didn't really like this flavor of cheerios. The cons they are very very very sticky and the flavor taste fake. I bought them at tops. I have them a try for a few weeks and I hated it.
Sharith N.
Middelfart
I don't like this. Fruit is not a great combination with cornflakes tbh. It tastes like lemon and strawberry mixed with milk. Some people like it, but I personally don't. You can buy it in your local supermarket, and it's not pricey at all.
Dana R.
Columbus, OH
Im not a fan. To me this cereal doesnt taste very fruity. It does have a slight taste but not enough to ever warrant buying this again.
Rebecca S.
Cincinnati, OH
Does anyone know what stores I can find this at? Having some trouble finding it and I would like to try it :)
Nichole M.
Does it taste like fruit loops?
Amanda G.
Bakersfield, CA
Never seen these. Where did you find yours?
Raven A.
Charleston, SC
Fruit Loops of Fruity Cheerios? I personally like Fruity Cheerios better, but what do you think?