Cheerios General Mills Fruity Cereal uploaded by Jessica A.

BY CHEERIOS #93 in Cereal

You Gave Give Your Family The Popular Flavor Of Sweetened Cereal, And The Whole Grain* Goodness Of Cheerios! Helping Your Kid Eat Right Doesn’t Have To Be A Struggle. Fruity Cheerios – Now Gluten-free And Made With No Artificial Flavors And Colors – Delivers Calcium, Vitamin D, And Whole Grains!

• Does anyone know what stores I can find this at? Having s...5 Answers
  • Fruit Loops of Fruity Cheerios? I personally like Fruity ...1 Answers
  • Does it taste like fruit loops? 5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
SHARON W.
Lexington, NC
This is one of the best cereals on the market. I love the fruoty flavors first thing in the morning and as a snack later on. Its nutritious and tastes great.
Seraphia S.
Groesbeck, TX
I tried this product once when I had a coupon for it. The fruity flavors are really good. I would classify this as a well balanced cereal. It's not too sweet. These remind me a lot of fruit loops but only smaller and not as much sugar in them. If you like fruit loops but want less sugar then I think that these will be a good addition.
stephanie c.
Boulter, ON
If were not getting honey nut cherrios its the fruity cheerios! The kids love this cereal over froot loops which makes us happy! Healthy cereal thats tasty too doesnt happen unless youre buying fruity cherrios!
Julie M.
These are great when you want the sugar but also a healthy cereal. Super happy that it's not gluten free so I can safely eat it and the colors are fun
d a n n i a ♡.
Arlington, TX
These cheerios are Extremely delicious, they don't taste too sweet nor do they lack any sweet taste. I eat this every now and then, and loves to eat it when I buy it. The flavor is mouth-watering and doesn't feel unhealthy. Recommend this!!!
Lori W.
Twin City, GA
This cereal is so tasty. One of our favorites. It's rare to find a cereal all of the kids like. Will always repurchase
Khadijah W.
Clarksville, TN
This actually Taste really good. Better than I actually expected it to be. My niece and nephew really loves this cereal and it's good for them as well. But they don't know this.
Meemie G.
These cereal are my childhood! Taste really good and they are always in special!! That means that I can eat them always 😍
Terra G.
I've Loved Cheerios since I was a baby this flavor is super yummy and I can't wait for my little one to be able to try them always at a good price
Maggie R.
Madison, WI
I love fruity Cheerios! They are gluten free which I need, and they taste so good! I typically eat them with almond milk, but sometimes I pack some dry to eat as a snack. Great taste, and I trust the brand.
Rebecca S.
Cincinnati, OH
Does anyone know what stores I can find this at? Having some trouble finding it and I would like to try it :)
Nichole M.
Does it taste like fruit loops?
Amanda G.
Bakersfield, CA
Never seen these. Where did you find yours?
Raven A.
Charleston, SC
Fruit Loops of Fruity Cheerios? I personally like Fruity Cheerios better, but what do you think?