Cheerios General Mills Fruity Cereal uploaded by Jessica A.

BY CHEERIOS

You Gave Give Your Family The Popular Flavor Of Sweetened Cereal, And The Whole Grain* Goodness Of Cheerios! Helping Your Kid Eat Right Doesn’t Have To Be A Struggle. Fruity Cheerios – Now Gluten-free And Made With No Artificial Flavors And Colors – Delivers Calcium, Vitamin D, And Whole Grains!

• Does anyone know what stores I can find this at? Having s...5 Answers
  • Fruit Loops of Fruity Cheerios? I personally like Fruity ...1 Answers
  • Does it taste like fruit loops? 5 Answers
Amber A.
My 2 year old loves these as a snack! We always have a little bag with us in her diaper bag everywhere we go 😊
Robyn S.
Frisco, TX
My Celiac kids love these. They are sweet like other fruit o cereal. The sweetness is not overwhelming. Make a good sweet gluten free snack.
Ashley C.
Ithaca, NY
Ever had Trix? This cereal is like Trix used to be, so delicious. I love the fact that these are healthier than the traditional kids cereal, with less sugar, while being great tasting. I just wish it wasn't so hard to find. Whenever I can find them, I buy multiple boxes.
Paige J.
Sherman
My toddler loves these! She thinks she is getting a good snack, because they are a variety of colors but she is actually getting a healthy little alternative snack! I actually love them too & im not a huge Cherrio fan! I get the 2boxes at Sam's & it lasts a few weeks! Great alternative to the high auger cereals out there!
Nahalia C.
Seymour, TN
My kids love Fruity Cheerios, and I love that they are not laden with sugar like other brands.  They are a little pricey at Kroger, but a good sale always helps.  They are not too sugary but just sweet enough.  Yes, I will definitely buy these again.
shalisha b.
Lawrenceville, GA
Cereal is nutritious cereal is amazing for kids taste great never complain love cheerios
Misti💕 R.
This is one of my sons favorite cereals. I buy Cheerios because they aren't loaded with sugar like most leading brands. I highly recommend this cereal.
Ladusta H.
Hogansville
Havi g a toddler, cheerios are all over my house, and this flavor is so good. It id in competition with a different cereal, but I have to stick to what I love... Cheerios is the brans for me.
Amanda D.
Dexter, MO
Good flavor and texture. My kids enjoy this with or without milk. More of a natural flavor than other cereals.
Shelly H.
St Croix Fls, WI
I recently discovered fruity Cheerios and I am SO happy I did. I’ve bought them several times since. Trying to find a healthy alternative to overly sugared sweet cereals can sometimes be difficult. I love these, my husband, and my two young boys. They satisfy the craving for sweet cereals but they don’t have the guilt. I don’t feel bad for choosing these for my kiddos what so ever.
Rebecca S.
Cincinnati, OH
Does anyone know what stores I can find this at? Having some trouble finding it and I would like to try it :)
Nichole M.
Does it taste like fruit loops?
Amanda G.
Bakersfield, CA
Never seen these. Where did you find yours?
Raven A.
Charleston, SC
Fruit Loops of Fruity Cheerios? I personally like Fruity Cheerios better, but what do you think?