Cheerios General Mills Fruity Cereal uploaded by Jessica A.

BY CHEERIOS #92 in Cereal

You Gave Give Your Family The Popular Flavor Of Sweetened Cereal, And The Whole Grain* Goodness Of Cheerios! Helping Your Kid Eat Right Doesn’t Have To Be A Struggle. Fruity Cheerios – Now Gluten-free And Made With No Artificial Flavors And Colors – Delivers Calcium, Vitamin D, And Whole Grains!

• Does anyone know what stores I can find this at? Having s...5 Answers
  • Fruit Loops of Fruity Cheerios? I personally like Fruity ...1 Answers
  • Does it taste like fruit loops? 5 Answers
Erin B.
My son lives these. I like them cause there not as much sugar as so e other brands,
There very good plain, no milk needed as a snack for my little one
Becca D.
San Diego
Fruity Cheerios are EVERYTHING. They taste better than Fruit Loops and aren't as sugary! Eating Cheerios makes me feel like a little kid again and I do not mind at all! A small bowl of Cheerios is the perfect way to start the day! Love me some Cheerios.
Leia M.
kissimmee
I absolutely love the fruity Cheerios! The flavor is so yummy and the cereal is very crunchy. I have always been a fan of Cheerios and will continue to purchase the brand. They keep coming up with delicious new flavors
Fabienne L.
Valley Stream, NY
My favorite cheerios.  It taste better than any other fruity cereal and it is multigrain as well. Such a flavorful cheerios.  Great with and without milk,  I am happy they expanded their flavors.  Great as a grab and go snack for kids as well.   I love it
Lauren P.
Stigler
Yes just yes! Best of both worlds! Very good cereal love it and all the others just enough fruity.
Daisy C.
Orland, ME
I recently started buying these. I was nervous at first to try them, thinking they might taste bland, but I love them. I feel like I'm eating a healthier Fruit Loops!
Dana A.
Sharjah , Sharjah
I DEFINITELY have an enormous sweet tooth, because this cereal triggers it. Every time I'm hungry, I eat it. Even at dinner! it's never too late for breakfast. It's always in my cart when I'm at the grocery store, and I finish it in two days because of how good it is.
Sherri L.
This is my all time favorite cereal !!!!!! I know people think this cereal is too much like fruit loops but in my opinion its better in taste, and its healthier for you!! I keep buying this cereal and I cant get enough, I love it so much and recommend it to everyone.
Candice P.
Cookeville, TN
It's kinda like fruit loops, except it's cheerios, so you feel like you're being at least a little bit healthy! Delicious, affordable, and makes you feel like you're a kid!
Kim E.
Maine
Just the right amount of  sweet. I feel like I feeding my kids a good breakfast while they feel they are having a sweet treat.
Rebecca S.
Cincinnati, OH
Does anyone know what stores I can find this at? Having some trouble finding it and I would like to try it :)
Nichole M.
Does it taste like fruit loops?
Amanda G.
Bakersfield, CA
Never seen these. Where did you find yours?
Raven A.
Charleston, SC
Fruit Loops of Fruity Cheerios? I personally like Fruity Cheerios better, but what do you think?