Cheerios General Mills Fruity Cereal uploaded by Jessica A.

BY CHEERIOS

You Gave Give Your Family The Popular Flavor Of Sweetened Cereal, And The Whole Grain* Goodness Of Cheerios! Helping Your Kid Eat Right Doesn’t Have To Be A Struggle. Fruity Cheerios – Now Gluten-free And Made With No Artificial Flavors And Colors – Delivers Calcium, Vitamin D, And Whole Grains!

• Does anyone know what stores I can find this at? Having s...5 Answers
  • Fruit Loops of Fruity Cheerios? I personally like Fruity ...1 Answers
  • Does it taste like fruit loops? 5 Answers
Ashley R.
Vance, AL
My kids like these for snack or with milk. Same great ingredients as other cheerios but with a more fruity taste. We prefer these over fruit loops
Jennyfer S.
Lawrence, MA
This taste so good light fruity taste and you can munch on these at any time kids love them as well I definitely recommend it
Kristen L.
Granite City, IL
These taste so good. They remind me of fruit loops only healthier. My toddler absolutely loves them. Highly recommended.
Rachel R.
Sweet Grass, MT
I loved fruit loops, and this is the healthier adult version. So yummy!! I can't pass by this without buying it!
angelique v.
woodside
These are great for babies my seven months love them. My older son isn’t a fan but if the babies love them I do too.
Jaimee G.
This is a hit in our house my family loves this flavor! Highly recommend this cereal! So delicious! The kids love them!
Emily S.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
This cereal is so so good! They taste just like Fruit Loops but they’re not as bad for you. I love having these for breakfast. They’re a great start to the day. You can buy this your local grocery store.
Alexandra A.
My girls love this product! They call it Rainbow Cheerios! They taste as good as the Fruit Loops but they have way less sugar and are way more healthy!
Dawn K.
Belle Harbor, NY
This was a great choice to find I the store. It made my kids feel like they were having something special but still had the health value of regular Cheerios. Also a win Neckar it's had a box tops on it. The flavor was a great comparison to fruit loop minus all the sugar coating. Will def buy again.
jessica n.
Muito gostoso,Muito bom,ele me faz bem quando vou come-lo recomendo ele pq ele não faz mal e sim faz muito bem
Rebecca S.
Cincinnati, OH
Does anyone know what stores I can find this at? Having some trouble finding it and I would like to try it :)
Nichole M.
Does it taste like fruit loops?
Amanda G.
Bakersfield, CA
Never seen these. Where did you find yours?
Raven A.
Charleston, SC
Fruit Loops of Fruity Cheerios? I personally like Fruity Cheerios better, but what do you think?