Cheerios General Mills Fruity Cereal uploaded by Jessica A.

BY CHEERIOS

You Gave Give Your Family The Popular Flavor Of Sweetened Cereal, And The Whole Grain* Goodness Of Cheerios! Helping Your Kid Eat Right Doesn’t Have To Be A Struggle. Fruity Cheerios – Now Gluten-free And Made With No Artificial Flavors And Colors – Delivers Calcium, Vitamin D, And Whole Grains!

• Does anyone know what stores I can find this at? Having s...5 Answers
  • Fruit Loops of Fruity Cheerios? I personally like Fruity ...1 Answers
  • Does it taste like fruit loops? 5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kelsey F.
My son love these! He every prefers them to fruit loops! They taste great and are a good value.
Fabiana V.
I love this cereal! Is like the healthy version of fruit loops and that is just the best thing that has happen to me. I’m addicted to this cereal, the taste is so good and it just goes with everything.
Melissa A.
Chapel Hill
One of my kids favorite flavors. When we buy this it doesn't last long because the eat it all up! They especially like it with vanilla almond milk.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I got the cereal for fun as the kids are wanting fruit loops and I saw this and it was on sale and I thought maybe they could be a similar product swap. My kids loved the fruity Cheerios more than the fruit loops. So I will definitely re-purchase over the summer when they’re out on break.
Bronwen N.
Dacula
This flavor is one of my favorites. Taste is amazing. Top of my list that’s for sure. They could add more fruity flavors but it’s still great
Jessica W.
Morehead City
Just like fruit loops only 100% better for you. Less sugar and fat with the same amazing taste!! This is a staple in our house.
Rachael M.
Blue Island, IL
I’m a big fan of these Cheerios! They bring me back to my childhood and eating fruit loops! I also love that they are gluten free! Great for people with gluten sensitivity. They are good with milk, almond milk, or even plain as a snack!
Kimberly C.
Reading, PA
Cheerios has been a staple in my pantry for years I love all the new flavors they’ve been coming out in the recent years
Robyn S.
Frisco
My Celiac kids love these. They are sweet like other fruit o cereal. The sweetness is not overwhelming. Make a good sweet gluten free snack.
Felicia R.
Zephyrhills, FL
So yummy! Now this probably isn’t the healthiest Cheerios flavor but it’s so good. It reminds me of a better tasting fruit loops. They don’t use any artificial coloring. I definitely want to buy more of this!
Rebecca S.
Cincinnati, OH
Does anyone know what stores I can find this at? Having some trouble finding it and I would like to try it :)
Nichole M.
Does it taste like fruit loops?
Amanda G.
Bakersfield, CA
Never seen these. Where did you find yours?
Raven A.
Charleston, SC
Fruit Loops of Fruity Cheerios? I personally like Fruity Cheerios better, but what do you think?