Cheerios General Mills Fruity Cereal uploaded by Jessica A.

BY CHEERIOS

You Gave Give Your Family The Popular Flavor Of Sweetened Cereal, And The Whole Grain* Goodness Of Cheerios! Helping Your Kid Eat Right Doesn’t Have To Be A Struggle. Fruity Cheerios – Now Gluten-free And Made With No Artificial Flavors And Colors – Delivers Calcium, Vitamin D, And Whole Grains!

• Does anyone know what stores I can find this at? Having s...5 Answers
  • Fruit Loops of Fruity Cheerios? I personally like Fruity ...1 Answers
  • Does it taste like fruit loops? 5 Answers
nature 4.
agadir
Hello every body my name is ghizlane malouki i love so much this
products and i hope to get chance to do reviews to this products....
If i get this products I wanna share it with my Friends and my familly and my classemate..
That why i hope to have a chance to do reviews to this products..
angelique v.
woodside
These are great for babies my seven months love them. My older son isn’t a fan but if the babies love them I do too.
Kaela B.
jacksonville
Absolutely love. And you know when the kids ask for it- and it’s not a major sugar cereal it’s a winner. We love these in our house. Better than regular Cheerios but not the intensity of sugar like a fruit loop.
Rachel R.
Sweet Grass, MT
I loved fruit loops, and this is the healthier adult version. So yummy!! I can't pass by this without buying it!
Alexandra A.
My girls love this product! They call it Rainbow Cheerios! They taste as good as the Fruit Loops but they have way less sugar and are way more healthy!
Belinda P.
San Juan, TX
My 4 year old loves this cereal. Its a must
every time we go grocery shopping we always have to purchase them. I give both of my kids these cereal as a to go snack.
Ariana T.
United States
It's soooooooooooo great producto! The best product could i ever found! Just i love this product. Thanks for make the best product
Damariz S.
Laredo
Want a healthier version to fruit loops then this is the one you want to choose. Just the right amount of sugar and fruitiness without the dry after taste.
member-16009
My son could eat the whole box of these, and for good reason! They’re addictive. Great value and I feel better serving him these than fruit loops.
Rosa M.
Pittsfield
My daughter loves these! They taste like fruit loops and looks like a smaller version but is so much more healthier.
Rebecca S.
Cincinnati, OH
Does anyone know what stores I can find this at? Having some trouble finding it and I would like to try it :)
Nichole M.
Does it taste like fruit loops?
Amanda G.
Bakersfield, CA
Never seen these. Where did you find yours?
Raven A.
Charleston, SC
Fruit Loops of Fruity Cheerios? I personally like Fruity Cheerios better, but what do you think?

back