Cheerios General Mills Fruity Cereal uploaded by Jessica A.

BY CHEERIOS #100 in Cereal

You Gave Give Your Family The Popular Flavor Of Sweetened Cereal, And The Whole Grain* Goodness Of Cheerios! Helping Your Kid Eat Right Doesn’t Have To Be A Struggle. Fruity Cheerios – Now Gluten-free And Made With No Artificial Flavors And Colors – Delivers Calcium, Vitamin D, And Whole Grains!

• Does anyone know what stores I can find this at? Having some trou...5 Answers
  • Fruit Loops of Fruity Cheerios? I personally like Fruity Cheerios...1 Answers
  • Does it taste like fruit loops? 5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Seraphia S.
Groesbeck, TX
I tried this product once when I had a coupon for it. The fruity flavors are really good. I would classify this as a well balanced cereal. It's not too sweet. These remind me a lot of fruit loops but only smaller and not as much sugar in them. If you like fruit loops but want less sugar then I think that these will be a good addition.
Deanna M.
Big Sandy
I love this cereal a lot! It tastes really good and doesn't make me feel heavy or weighed down first thing in the morning. I eat this every single morning and I haven't gotten sick of it yet. I thoroughly enjoy this cereal because it isn't super high in sugar and it tasted great!
Fabienne L.
Valley Stream, NY
My favorite cheerios.  It taste better than any other fruity cereal and it is multigrain as well. Such a flavorful cheerios.  Great with and without milk,  I am happy they expanded their flavors.  Great as a grab and go snack for kids as well.   I love it
Beth S.
Lanark , IL
I cannot tell you how happy it makes me that most all the cheerios cereals are gluten free! With a gluten allergy in our home, finding approved cereal was so difficult. Now we are living all the different flavors we can get! Thank you! We are currently loving the fruity ones!
Nahalia C.
Seymour, TN
My kids love Fruity Cheerios, and I love that they are not laden with sugar like other brands.  They are a little pricey at Kroger, but a good sale always helps.  They are not too sugary but just sweet enough.  Yes, I will definitely buy these again.
Ashlee M.
Gilbert, AZ
Super yummy. Great with milk or yogurt or on their own. My kids love them and they're a healthier alternative. I've been eating them for years. Walmart seems to be the most consistent supplier. I'd recommend to anyone who wants to shake up their breakfast routine a little
Caressa A.
Holiday, FL
This has to be one of the best ideas General Mills ever had for a Cheerios cereal. It's so much healthier than other "fruity" cereals. Less sugar and still that yummy fun fruity flavor. I highly recommend this cereal. We have been buying this type for a long time now~!
Sherri L.
This is my all time favorite cereal !!!!!! I know people think this cereal is too much like fruit loops but in my opinion its better in taste, and its healthier for you!! I keep buying this cereal and I cant get enough, I love it so much and recommend it to everyone.
Nomi M.
My son loves getting these for breakfast. He loves the colors and flavor. It's definitely a treat when I let him pick these out. We actually have them in our pantry now. Guess I know what he will be having for breakfast tomorrow. This is always on our grocery list.
Alyssa M.
Bronx, NY
I love cereal but most of them are made with a lot of sugar. This was a healthier alternative. I was skeptical since I had not tried it previous. However, these were only $2.50 at target and they tasted great! A healthier alternative to fruity cereals I always ate.
Rebecca S.
Cincinnati, OH
Does anyone know what stores I can find this at? Having some trouble finding it and I would like to try it :)
nichole m.
Does it taste like fruit loops?
Amanda G.
Bakersfield, CA
Never seen these. Where did you find yours?
Raven A.
Charleston, SC
Fruit Loops of Fruity Cheerios? I personally like Fruity Cheerios better, but what do you think?