Cheerios General Mills Fruity Cereal uploaded by Jessica A.

BY CHEERIOS #92 in Cereal

You Gave Give Your Family The Popular Flavor Of Sweetened Cereal, And The Whole Grain* Goodness Of Cheerios! Helping Your Kid Eat Right Doesn’t Have To Be A Struggle. Fruity Cheerios – Now Gluten-free And Made With No Artificial Flavors And Colors – Delivers Calcium, Vitamin D, And Whole Grains!

• Does anyone know what stores I can find this at? Having s...5 Answers
  • Fruit Loops of Fruity Cheerios? I personally like Fruity ...1 Answers
  • Does it taste like fruit loops? 5 Answers
Daisy S.
These almost taste like fruit loops but for me, don’t hurt my mouth as much as fruit loops. They are fairly healthy depending how much you eat of course but really do taste good.
Erika E.
These taste soooo similar to Trix, but are obviously better for you!
Cheerios is always that cereal that makes you feel like you are eating something healthy.When you really are!
Tasha O.
Bridgeport
As a mom of a 1 year old we all know that Cheerios are just a part of babies. But this flavor has taken Cheerios to another level in my house. My one year old loves these.
Galen B.
Philadelphia
I used to love Fruity Cheerios but the new formula isn’t as tasty as it used to be. I understand they are trying to make it healthier and less chemical based but it’s not quite as good anymore.
Barbara B.
Chadron, NE
My children absolutely adore cheerios! The perfect breakfast! The perfect snack on the go! I love that it's not loaded with sugar and corn syrup which makes it an easy pick in my household.
Daisy C.
Orland, ME
I recently started buying these. I was nervous at first to try them, thinking they might taste bland, but I love them. I feel like I'm eating a healthier Fruit Loops!
Belinda P.
San Juan, TX
My 4 year old loves this cereal. Its a must
every time we go grocery shopping we always have to purchase them. I give both of my kids these cereal as a to go snack.
Kimberly Z.
Jefferson Hls, PA
OMG, I just found these Cheerios recently and absolutely LOVE them!  I have always been a huge Cheerios fan, but it's hard to go back to the original ones after having these!
member-59faf6cf2
This cereal is good and they use fruit juices to sweeten it and for natural flavors, but it needs more fruit flavor. Love that they use fruit and vegetable juice to color the cereal instead of food dyes
Amy M.
Cowpens
Yum! I'm not a real big cereal eater but these are one that I will eat if they are in the house! They're also good in vanilla yogurt! Just for something different!
Rebecca S.
Cincinnati, OH
Does anyone know what stores I can find this at? Having some trouble finding it and I would like to try it :)
Nichole M.
Does it taste like fruit loops?
Amanda G.
Bakersfield, CA
Never seen these. Where did you find yours?
Raven A.
Charleston, SC
Fruit Loops of Fruity Cheerios? I personally like Fruity Cheerios better, but what do you think?