Cheerios General Mills Fruity Cereal uploaded by Jessica A.

BY CHEERIOS #100 in Cereal

You Gave Give Your Family The Popular Flavor Of Sweetened Cereal, And The Whole Grain* Goodness Of Cheerios! Helping Your Kid Eat Right Doesn’t Have To Be A Struggle. Fruity Cheerios – Now Gluten-free And Made With No Artificial Flavors And Colors – Delivers Calcium, Vitamin D, And Whole Grains!

• Does anyone know what stores I can find this at? Having some trou...5 Answers
  • Fruit Loops of Fruity Cheerios? I personally like Fruity Cheerios...1 Answers
  • Does it taste like fruit loops? 5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
LaVondra M.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
These are one of the FEW cereals my picky 3yr old will eat. They still have a bit more sugar in them than I'd like to give her, but they are better than several brands on the market in that department!
Fabiana V.
I love this cereal! Is like the healthy version of fruit loops and that is just the best thing that has happen to me. I’m addicted to this cereal, the taste is so good and it just goes with everything.
Kelly G.
Oakley
Just OK.  The flavors were nice but not too sweet.  Probably a good alternative for a kid who likes sweet cereals but parent doesn't want to do Trix or frosted things.
Daisy S.
These almost taste like fruit loops but for me, don’t hurt my mouth as much as fruit loops. They are fairly healthy depending how much you eat of course but really do taste good.
Maggie R.
Madison, WI
I love fruity Cheerios! They are gluten free which I need, and they taste so good! I typically eat them with almond milk, but sometimes I pack some dry to eat as a snack. Great taste, and I trust the brand.
Erika E.
These taste soooo similar to Trix, but are obviously better for you!
Cheerios is always that cereal that makes you feel like you are eating something healthy.When you really are!
Tasha O.
Bridgeport
As a mom of a 1 year old we all know that Cheerios are just a part of babies. But this flavor has taken Cheerios to another level in my house. My one year old loves these.
Galen B.
Philadelphia
I used to love Fruity Cheerios but the new formula isn’t as tasty as it used to be. I understand they are trying to make it healthier and less chemical based but it’s not quite as good anymore.
Barbara B.
Chadron, NE
My children absolutely adore cheerios! The perfect breakfast! The perfect snack on the go! I love that it's not loaded with sugar and corn syrup which makes it an easy pick in my household.
Daisy C.
Orland, ME
I recently started buying these. I was nervous at first to try them, thinking they might taste bland, but I love them. I feel like I'm eating a healthier Fruit Loops!
Rebecca S.
Cincinnati, OH
Does anyone know what stores I can find this at? Having some trouble finding it and I would like to try it :)
nichole m.
Does it taste like fruit loops?
Amanda G.
Bakersfield, CA
Never seen these. Where did you find yours?
Raven A.
Charleston, SC
Fruit Loops of Fruity Cheerios? I personally like Fruity Cheerios better, but what do you think?