Cheerios General Mills Fruity Cereal uploaded by Jessica A.

BY CHEERIOS

You Gave Give Your Family The Popular Flavor Of Sweetened Cereal, And The Whole Grain* Goodness Of Cheerios! Helping Your Kid Eat Right Doesn’t Have To Be A Struggle. Fruity Cheerios – Now Gluten-free And Made With No Artificial Flavors And Colors – Delivers Calcium, Vitamin D, And Whole Grains!

• Does anyone know what stores I can find this at? Having some trou...5 Answers
  • Fruit Loops of Fruity Cheerios? I personally like Fruity Cheerios...1 Answers
  • Does it taste like fruit loops? 5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Luisa B.
Chula Vista
So this is obviously an attempt to copy Fruit Loops. If that's the flavor you're looking for, pass on this cereal. It is less sweet (which is probably a good thing!) I won't buy it unless it's a SUPER great deal (.99 or less). Not what I reach for, but I will eat it.
Rachael M.
Blue Island, IL
I’m a big fan of these Cheerios! They bring me back to my childhood and eating fruit loops! I also love that they are gluten free! Great for people with gluten sensitivity. They are good with milk, almond milk, or even plain as a snack!
Jess R.
Oakland, MD
If you're looking for a slightly lower sugar substitute for Froot Loops, grab these! But don't be surprised when you can really taste the lower sugar difference. The flavor is lacking. But hey, who cares if you're on a diet, right?
Morgan E.
N Little Rock, AR
I serve these to my toddler in place of puffs because of the value! These are just fruity enough, but not overwhelming and are easy for him to eat. I also enjoy having a bowl occasionally if I’m craving something a little sweet!
Becca D.
San Diego
Fruity Cheerios are EVERYTHING. They taste better than Fruit Loops and aren't as sugary! Eating Cheerios makes me feel like a little kid again and I do not mind at all! A small bowl of Cheerios is the perfect way to start the day! Love me some Cheerios.
Katrina S.
Yonkers
Tastes great can't  go wrong with a quick breakfast definitely fits that category if your a busy mom. Your kids will love them as well and you know it's good for you with a hint of fruit flavor in every bite.
Leia M.
kissimmee
I absolutely love the fruity Cheerios! The flavor is so yummy and the cereal is very crunchy. I have always been a fan of Cheerios and will continue to purchase the brand. They keep coming up with delicious new flavors
Taylor H.
Charlotte, NC
I love the fruit flavor Cheerios for a nice mid day snack or a sweet breakfast. I am gluten free and can’t eat rice products either so it’s really nice to find a cereal that’s made with corn rather than rice or wheat.
Samantha t.
Florence
These fruit flavored Cheerios taste alot like fruit loops. But they are not as bad for you. So if you like fruit loops and your trying to eat better and you are having a craving for fruit loops try these instead
Karrey W.
Baton Rouge, LA
These were actually really good. I was hesitant because I don’t like overly fruity or artificial tasting cereal in the morning but this cereal just has a hint of the berry flavor and isn’t overwhelming.
Rebecca S.
Cincinnati, OH
Does anyone know what stores I can find this at? Having some trouble finding it and I would like to try it :)
Nichole M.
Does it taste like fruit loops?
Amanda G.
Bakersfield, CA
Never seen these. Where did you find yours?
Raven A.
Charleston, SC
Fruit Loops of Fruity Cheerios? I personally like Fruity Cheerios better, but what do you think?