Cheerios General Mills Fruity Cereal uploaded by Jessica A.

BY CHEERIOS

You Gave Give Your Family The Popular Flavor Of Sweetened Cereal, And The Whole Grain* Goodness Of Cheerios! Helping Your Kid Eat Right Doesn’t Have To Be A Struggle. Fruity Cheerios – Now Gluten-free And Made With No Artificial Flavors And Colors – Delivers Calcium, Vitamin D, And Whole Grains!

• Does anyone know what stores I can find this at? Having some trou...5 Answers
  • Fruit Loops of Fruity Cheerios? I personally like Fruity Cheerios...1 Answers
  • Does it taste like fruit loops? 5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Leanna C.
I give these to my two year old for a snack as a change up to regular cheerios and snacks and sometimes we share bowls in the morning for breakfast as he chooses these over his pancakes and sausage (I dont care for pancakes) they need to come in a large bag as the boxes dont last but a couple days in my house and can get quite expensive
Coti H.
Nolensville, TN
I’m not a fan of this fruity Cheerios. They’re not fruity enough to really taste good. It can be found at most grocery stores and is affordable but it’s just not something I like.
Emily S.
Sulphur Springs
This cereal is so so good! They taste just like Fruit Loops but they’re not as bad for you. I love having these for breakfast. They’re a great start to the day. You can buy this your local grocery store.
Jill B.
Cleveland
What can I say about Cheerios they are my favorite cereal. I've been eating them since I was a little kid and they lower my cholesterol now that I am 50 I tried to eat Cheerios everyday I tried these fruity flavored ones and, they not good in my opinion the flavor is very light and kind of weird, I do not recommend them
Sandra W.
My son was not impressed with this cereal. He likes organic cereals better. He was a first timer. Will not be buying this cereal again because my son did not like it. I don't have any pros or cons. I think that it is a good value because organic cereals are more pricey.
member-59faf6cf2
This cereal is good and they use fruit juices to sweeten it and for natural flavors, but it needs more fruit flavor. Love that they use fruit and vegetable juice to color the cereal instead of food dyes
Stinili P.
Charlotte, NC
The taste reminds me of fruity pebbles. Which I was kinda of surprised at first, but after a few more bites, I really liked them.  I love cheerios and usually stick to the classic honey nut flavor, but this was a nice change and I have bought them again.
Brenda S.
Colonial Heights
cute and fun, we are a cheerios loving family!  these are super great for road trips, as afternoon snacks, movie night snacks, lunch box snacks, you name it! we have no need for milk with these! sweet and tasty! General Mills, you guys rock! big time!
Elizabeth A.
Spotsylvania, VA
Since most Cheerios are gluten free they are a great option for me! They have flavor and aren’t made out of unusual products like other gluten free cereals are. It’s great to be able to enjoy a product I’ve always loved. I like these because they’re similar to fruit loops, without being so sugary.
Emerald B.
This is my favorite Cheerios cereal. It's like a healthier version of Fruit Loops, and I love that! The taste is great, and I would totally recommend it to my friends. It's got great health benefits, but it curbs the sweet tooth. Love it!
Rebecca S.
Cincinnati, OH
Does anyone know what stores I can find this at? Having some trouble finding it and I would like to try it :)
Nichole M.
Does it taste like fruit loops?
Amanda G.
Bakersfield, CA
Never seen these. Where did you find yours?
Raven A.
Charleston, SC
Fruit Loops of Fruity Cheerios? I personally like Fruity Cheerios better, but what do you think?