Cheerios General Mills Fruity Cereal uploaded by Jessica A.

BY CHEERIOS

You Gave Give Your Family The Popular Flavor Of Sweetened Cereal, And The Whole Grain* Goodness Of Cheerios! Helping Your Kid Eat Right Doesn’t Have To Be A Struggle. Fruity Cheerios – Now Gluten-free And Made With No Artificial Flavors And Colors – Delivers Calcium, Vitamin D, And Whole Grains!

• Does anyone know what stores I can find this at? Having some trou...5 Answers
  • Fruit Loops of Fruity Cheerios? I personally like Fruity Cheerios...1 Answers
  • Does it taste like fruit loops? 5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Shelly H.
I recently discovered fruity Cheerios and I am SO happy I did. I’ve bought them several times since. Trying to find a healthy alternative to overly sugared sweet cereals can sometimes be difficult. I love these, my husband, and my two young boys. They satisfy the craving for sweet cereals but they don’t have the guilt. I don’t feel bad for choosing these for my kiddos what so ever.
Courtney G.
Northport
When I'm having a sweet tooth , I go to this.   Tastes like froot loops.  I like the taste.  Good value.  I buy this at my local grocery store.  My kids like these too.  And its not as bad as other kinds of cereal on the market. I recommend this cereal ! If you don't want your kiddo getting into lucky charms , etc grab this !
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I got the cereal for fun as the kids are wanting fruit loops and I saw this and it was on sale and I thought maybe they could be a similar product swap. My kids loved the fruity Cheerios more than the fruit loops. So I will definitely re-purchase over the summer when they’re out on break.
Breanna G.
Atlanta, GA
I have always purchased  Cheerios. My favorite is the classic honey nut Cheerios but I love how they have sooo many flavour. The fruity and the chocolate are good too. No matter what you have a taste for....there is a cheerio for you. The best part is that it’s healthy.
Emily F.
Palmyra
Very good. I enjoy this cereal myself. I also like that they are colored with natural ingredients instead of dyes. I feel like it's on the healthier end of flavored cereals. There are usually coupons for the brand which is a huge plus. We buy this probably once a month.
Elinida S.
Norfolk, VA
These are a great go to breakfast and a great go to snack for my kids they will love these fruity Cheerios they love the fact that now they can make eat through that and they can also go back to Honey Nut Cheerios that's just how delicious these things are to them
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
This cereal is a classic and definitely holds up in the milk long enough to enjoy without getting soggy which is what I think is most important in a cereal. Also cool things to distract me with on the box. this cereal also does a great job of that.
Shayna M.
Viera
Cheerios are a staple in my household. They are constantly coming out with new and delicious flavor. I love that they have a healthy serving of whole wheat and fiber, no matter what kind. Great as a snack to throw in my work bag or for breakfast. Love all of the types I’ve tried!
Selena M.
South Point
These are my all time favorite!! They taste almost like friut loops but better since they are healthier. I do not buy any other cereal except this one. They price where I am is not bad for a big box. It's definitely a good value!
Catherine P.
My husband eats these dry and I love these with soy milk. They are my adult version of Trix! I eat this cereal for breakfast or as a snack at night. This is a cereal we don’t tire of because it is not overly sweet.
Rebecca S.
Cincinnati, OH
Does anyone know what stores I can find this at? Having some trouble finding it and I would like to try it :)
Nichole M.
Does it taste like fruit loops?
Amanda G.
Bakersfield, CA
Never seen these. Where did you find yours?
Raven A.
Charleston, SC
Fruit Loops of Fruity Cheerios? I personally like Fruity Cheerios better, but what do you think?