Cheerios General Mills Fruity Cereal uploaded by Jessica A.

BY CHEERIOS #97 in Cereal

You Gave Give Your Family The Popular Flavor Of Sweetened Cereal, And The Whole Grain* Goodness Of Cheerios! Helping Your Kid Eat Right Doesn’t Have To Be A Struggle. Fruity Cheerios – Now Gluten-free And Made With No Artificial Flavors And Colors – Delivers Calcium, Vitamin D, And Whole Grains!

• Does anyone know what stores I can find this at? Having s...5 Answers
  • Fruit Loops of Fruity Cheerios? I personally like Fruity ...1 Answers
  • Does it taste like fruit loops? 5 Answers
Courtney G.
Northport, ME
When I'm having a sweet tooth , I go to this.   Tastes like froot loops.  I like the taste.  Good value.  I buy this at my local grocery store.  My kids like these too.  And its not as bad as other kinds of cereal on the market. I recommend this cereal ! If you don't want your kiddo getting into lucky charms , etc grab this !
Breanna G.
Atlanta, GA
I have always purchased  Cheerios. My favorite is the classic honey nut Cheerios but I love how they have sooo many flavour. The fruity and the chocolate are good too. No matter what you have a taste for....there is a cheerio for you. The best part is that it’s healthy.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
This cereal is a classic and definitely holds up in the milk long enough to enjoy without getting soggy which is what I think is most important in a cereal. Also cool things to distract me with on the box. this cereal also does a great job of that.
Courtney B.
My son came home from grandma's asking for fruit loops, we don't do overly sugary cereals, so this is a great compromise. Still has lots of sugar, so he doesn't get it often but it is a good treat breakfast on days I don't cook
Kandice H.
My son has food allergies but loves the fruity flavor of other cereals. This cereal is gluten free and fruity. He loves it. I bought it at walmart.com and the price wasn’t bad! I would definitely recommend.
Selena M.
South Point
These are my all time favorite!! They taste almost like friut loops but better since they are healthier. I do not buy any other cereal except this one. They price where I am is not bad for a big box. It's definitely a good value!
Shelly H.
St Croix Fls, WI
I recently discovered fruity Cheerios and I am SO happy I did. I’ve bought them several times since. Trying to find a healthy alternative to overly sugared sweet cereals can sometimes be difficult. I love these, my husband, and my two young boys. They satisfy the craving for sweet cereals but they don’t have the guilt. I don’t feel bad for choosing these for my kiddos what so ever.
Jacqueline M.
Dunmore
Cheerios General Mills Fruity Cereal are pretty good. For me personally I prefer Honey Nut. But, these are just as good. When my son was a baby he would love them for a snack.
Catherine P.
Norfolk, VA
My husband eats these dry and I love these with soy milk. They are my adult version of Trix! I eat this cereal for breakfast or as a snack at night. This is a cereal we don’t tire of because it is not overly sweet.
Leanna C.
I give these to my two year old for a snack as a change up to regular cheerios and snacks and sometimes we share bowls in the morning for breakfast as he chooses these over his pancakes and sausage (I dont care for pancakes) they need to come in a large bag as the boxes dont last but a couple days in my house and can get quite expensive
Rebecca S.
Cincinnati, OH
Does anyone know what stores I can find this at? Having some trouble finding it and I would like to try it :)
Nichole M.
Does it taste like fruit loops?
Amanda G.
Bakersfield, CA
Never seen these. Where did you find yours?
Raven A.
Charleston, SC
Fruit Loops of Fruity Cheerios? I personally like Fruity Cheerios better, but what do you think?