Cheerios General Mills Fruity Cereal uploaded by Jessica A.

BY CHEERIOS #70 in Cereal

You Gave Give Your Family The Popular Flavor Of Sweetened Cereal, And The Whole Grain* Goodness Of Cheerios! Helping Your Kid Eat Right Doesn’t Have To Be A Struggle. Fruity Cheerios – Now Gluten-free And Made With No Artificial Flavors And Colors – Delivers Calcium, Vitamin D, And Whole Grains!

• Does anyone know what stores I can find this at? Having some trou...5 Answers
  • Fruit Loops of Fruity Cheerios? I personally like Fruity Cheerios...1 Answers
  • Does it taste like fruit loops? 5 Answers
Alicia G.
Oklahoma City, OK
I got the cereal for fun as the kids are wanting fruit loops and I saw this and it was on sale and I thought maybe they could be a similar product swap. My kids loved the fruity Cheerios more than the fruit loops. So I will definitely re-purchase over the summer when they’re out on break.
Emily F.
Palmyra
Very good. I enjoy this cereal myself. I also like that they are colored with natural ingredients instead of dyes. I feel like it's on the healthier end of flavored cereals. There are usually coupons for the brand which is a huge plus. We buy this probably once a month.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
This cereal is a classic and definitely holds up in the milk long enough to enjoy without getting soggy which is what I think is most important in a cereal. Also cool things to distract me with on the box. this cereal also does a great job of that.
Rachael M.
Blue Island, IL
I’m a big fan of these Cheerios! They bring me back to my childhood and eating fruit loops! I also love that they are gluten free! Great for people with gluten sensitivity. They are good with milk, almond milk, or even plain as a snack!
Meagan L.
Many
Love this cereal with it without milk! They are prefect to put in a little ziplock bag and send with the kids for a snack or even you adults/teens at work! The price isn’t too bad, I always get the biggest box!
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Super easy snack that is delicious and filling! It is usually my mid day/ after lunch snack. It is so good and one serving is more than enough for me to eat! Super affordable and would highly recommend!
Fabiana V.
I love this cereal! Is like the healthy version of fruit loops and that is just the best thing that has happen to me. I’m addicted to this cereal, the taste is so good and it just goes with everything.
Catherine P.
My husband eats these dry and I love these with soy milk. They are my adult version of Trix! I eat this cereal for breakfast or as a snack at night. This is a cereal we don’t tire of because it is not overly sweet.
Samantha T.
Florence
These fruit flavored Cheerios taste alot like fruit loops. But they are not as bad for you. So if you like fruit loops and your trying to eat better and you are having a craving for fruit loops try these instead
Leanna C.
I give these to my two year old for a snack as a change up to regular cheerios and snacks and sometimes we share bowls in the morning for breakfast as he chooses these over his pancakes and sausage (I dont care for pancakes) they need to come in a large bag as the boxes dont last but a couple days in my house and can get quite expensive
Rebecca S.
Cincinnati, OH
Does anyone know what stores I can find this at? Having some trouble finding it and I would like to try it :)
nichole m.
Does it taste like fruit loops?
Amanda G.
Bakersfield, CA
Never seen these. Where did you find yours?
Raven A.
Charleston, SC
Fruit Loops of Fruity Cheerios? I personally like Fruity Cheerios better, but what do you think?