Cheerios General Mills Fruity Cereal uploaded by Jessica A.

BY CHEERIOS

You Gave Give Your Family The Popular Flavor Of Sweetened Cereal, And The Whole Grain* Goodness Of Cheerios! Helping Your Kid Eat Right Doesn’t Have To Be A Struggle. Fruity Cheerios – Now Gluten-free And Made With No Artificial Flavors And Colors – Delivers Calcium, Vitamin D, And Whole Grains!

• Does anyone know what stores I can find this at? Having s...5 Answers
  • Fruit Loops of Fruity Cheerios? I personally like Fruity ...1 Answers
  • Does it taste like fruit loops? 5 Answers
Courtney G.
Augusta , ME
When I'm having a sweet tooth , I go to this.   Tastes like froot loops.  I like the taste.  Good value.  I buy this at my local grocery store.  My kids like these too.  And its not as bad as other kinds of cereal on the market. I recommend this cereal ! If you don't want your kiddo getting into lucky charms , etc grab this !
Breanna G.
Atlanta, GA
I have always purchased  Cheerios. My favorite is the classic honey nut Cheerios but I love how they have sooo many flavour. The fruity and the chocolate are good too. No matter what you have a taste for....there is a cheerio for you. The best part is that it’s healthy.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
This cereal is a classic and definitely holds up in the milk long enough to enjoy without getting soggy which is what I think is most important in a cereal. Also cool things to distract me with on the box. this cereal also does a great job of that.
Courtney B.
My son came home from grandma's asking for fruit loops, we don't do overly sugary cereals, so this is a great compromise. Still has lots of sugar, so he doesn't get it often but it is a good treat breakfast on days I don't cook
Kandice H.
My son has food allergies but loves the fruity flavor of other cereals. This cereal is gluten free and fruity. He loves it. I bought it at walmart.com and the price wasn’t bad! I would definitely recommend.
Selena M.
South Point
These are my all time favorite!! They taste almost like friut loops but better since they are healthier. I do not buy any other cereal except this one. They price where I am is not bad for a big box. It's definitely a good value!
Shelly H.
St Croix Fls, WI
I recently discovered fruity Cheerios and I am SO happy I did. I’ve bought them several times since. Trying to find a healthy alternative to overly sugared sweet cereals can sometimes be difficult. I love these, my husband, and my two young boys. They satisfy the craving for sweet cereals but they don’t have the guilt. I don’t feel bad for choosing these for my kiddos what so ever.
Catherine P.
Norfolk, VA
My husband eats these dry and I love these with soy milk. They are my adult version of Trix! I eat this cereal for breakfast or as a snack at night. This is a cereal we don’t tire of because it is not overly sweet.
Coti H.
Nolensville, TN
I’m not a fan of this fruity Cheerios. They’re not fruity enough to really taste good. It can be found at most grocery stores and is affordable but it’s just not something I like.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I got the cereal for fun as the kids are wanting fruit loops and I saw this and it was on sale and I thought maybe they could be a similar product swap. My kids loved the fruity Cheerios more than the fruit loops. So I will definitely re-purchase over the summer when they’re out on break.
Rebecca S.
Cincinnati, OH
Does anyone know what stores I can find this at? Having some trouble finding it and I would like to try it :)
Nichole M.
Does it taste like fruit loops?
Amanda G.
Bakersfield, CA
Never seen these. Where did you find yours?
Raven A.
Charleston, SC
Fruit Loops of Fruity Cheerios? I personally like Fruity Cheerios better, but what do you think?