BY CHEERIOS

Frosted Cheerios Have A Delicious, Sweet Taste That Is Packed With A Lasting Whole Grain Crunch Your Kids Will Love. Moms Can Give Their Kids The Taste They Love While Fortifying Their Breakfast With Calcium And Vitamin D. Plus, Frosted Cheerios Have 14 Grams Of Whole Grain Per Serving (At Least 48 Grams Recommended Daily).

Cheerios General Mills Frosted Cereal
  • "Certainly better than unflavored Cheerioes, maybe not as good as Honey Nut in my opinion, but still a solid slightly sugary choice." in 2 reviews
  • "These cheerios add the perfect amount of sweetness to cheerios for a great morning breakfast" in 1 review
Mary Jane B.
Honolulu , HI
I love snacking on these! Especially when my cholesterol gets a little too high and my doctor wants me to work on lowering it, this and tons of oatmeal usually does the trick. They’re kind of hard to find but when I’m lucky I stock up! We always have a bag in the fridge at work and everyone enjoys eating them!
Beth w.
These are my favorite Cheerios, especially with some vanilla almond milk and cut up strawberries. The only downside is that they have been recalled in the past for not being completely gluten free which is something that I cannot risk (celiac) but I have always been fine eating them
Hannah J.
Morganton
Omg it’s so good but probably not the best for me. I really don’t care though, it’s so good. I ate this all the time as a child and I still eat it. It’s delicious and if you put your hand over the word frosted while you eat it, you can pretend it’s just regular Cheerios.
Barbara I.
Lebanon, PA
My favorite cereal! This cereal is low calorie, healthy, and delicious! The price is very average. I have this product probably 2-3 times a week and it is easily purchased at any grocery store! I do have trouble finding a family sized box though.
Holden S.
Wise, VA
I love frosted Cheerios. They’re my favorite cereal. They’re so tasty and good. The flavor is awesome. They’re are no cons about this cereal. They’re not really healthy. Kinda. Depends how you eat them. I love cereal.
Cecilia O.
Las Cruces, NM
The frosted Cheerios are my fave! They are much tastier than the regular old Cheerios. They are great for kids and adults alike since they are tiny enough for toddlers. I like the flavor and consistency most of all.
Diane L.
Boise, ID
My son loves this cereal! I feel good about giving it to him because it’s made from whole grains, and even has 2g of protein per serving. The sugar content is a bit high at 9g per serving, but that is on par with a lot of ‘non sugar cereals’.
Isaac S.
Pineville, KY
Tastes amazing! The fact that it tastes supper sweet always reminds me of how I would add sugar to my cereal if it wasn’t sweet enough, except this tastes so much better. I’ve always got a box of these lying around the house in the summer.
Carrie F.
This cereal keeps all ages happy. It satisfies a hungry belly, and also curbs a sweet tooth. Makes a great treat for little hands too! Doesn't get soggy fast so it's also great for slower eaters.
Michaela C.
We love Frosted Cheerios at our house!  In my opinion, they are too sweet for breakfast, but mostly I eat cereal as a late-night snack, and Frosted Cheerios are perfect for that!  They are sweet, crunchy, and filling.  I can get them on sale and usually with a coupon at any area grocery store.  I'll definitely buy again.
Dawn B.
Warner Robins, GA
Are there any recipes that you like to make with Frosted Cheerios as an ingredient?
Zakkiyya G.
Is the cereal healthy? Is it gluten free?