BY CHEERIOS #60 in Cereal

Frosted Cheerios Have A Delicious, Sweet Taste That Is Packed With A Lasting Whole Grain Crunch Your Kids Will Love. Moms Can Give Their Kids The Taste They Love While Fortifying Their Breakfast With Calcium And Vitamin D. Plus, Frosted Cheerios Have 14 Grams Of Whole Grain Per Serving (At Least 48 Grams Recommended Daily).

Cheerios General Mills Frosted Cereal
  • "Certainly better than unflavored Cheerioes, maybe not as good as Honey Nut in my opinion, but still a solid slightly sugary choice." in 2 reviews
  • "These cheerios add the perfect amount of sweetness to cheerios for a great morning breakfast" in 1 review
Mary Jane B.
I love snacking on these! Especially when my cholesterol gets a little too high and my doctor wants me to work on lowering it, this and tons of oatmeal usually does the trick. They’re kind of hard to find but when I’m lucky I stock up! We always have a bag in the fridge at work and everyone enjoys eating them!
Beth w.
These are my favorite Cheerios, especially with some vanilla almond milk and cut up strawberries. The only downside is that they have been recalled in the past for not being completely gluten free which is something that I cannot risk (celiac) but I have always been fine eating them
Brittany D.
It’s delicious! It’s good for a snack on the go or sometimes I get to sit down for breakfast. It’s really delicious with almond milk and regular milk! Depending on which mood I’m in. It’s a good value for the price I get it and it lasts at least 2 more trips to the grocery store!
Cassandra G.
Birmingham
So sweet but not overly sweet! It gives me the perfect proportions of sweet and crunchy and adds a smile to my face in the mornings. It's also cheerios so it's good for my heart! I wish that the sweetner was a little stronger but my tastebuds are sweeter than others!
Barbara I.
Morgantown, WV
My favorite cereal! This cereal is low calorie, healthy, and delicious! The price is very average. I have this product probably 2-3 times a week and it is easily purchased at any grocery store! I do have trouble finding a family sized box though.
Rachel S.
I have super fond memories about eating Cheerios as a kid and it was always a treat when we would get the frosted ones. Still so yummy! Especially now that they're gluten free, I feel like Cheerios just continually raises the bar, but without changing their product line too much. Keeping it consistent and delicious!
Holden S.
Wise, VA
I love frosted Cheerios. They’re my favorite cereal. They’re so tasty and good. The flavor is awesome. They’re are no cons about this cereal. They’re not really healthy. Kinda. Depends how you eat them. I love cereal.
Brittany B.
Saint Joseph
Loved eating these as a kid. I don’t eat them anymore although I would love to get them again. They are really yummy and I’m a picky eater so that says a lot. Their a little expensive and yes I would recommend them.
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product tastes absolutely amazing!! Great for snacking, breakfast and lunch boxes. I’m absolutely a repeating customer!! I get mine at my local Publix, Walmart and Target!! Give it a try, you won’t regret it!
Diane L.
Boise, ID
My son loves this cereal! I feel good about giving it to him because it’s made from whole grains, and even has 2g of protein per serving. The sugar content is a bit high at 9g per serving, but that is on par with a lot of ‘non sugar cereals’.
Dawn B.
Warner Robins, GA
Are there any recipes that you like to make with Frosted Cheerios as an ingredient?
Zakkiyya G.
Is the cereal healthy? Is it gluten free?