Cheerios General Mills Frosted Cereal uploaded by Melanie S.Cheerios General Mills Frosted Cereal uploaded by Del T.

BY CHEERIOS #39 in Cereal

Frosted Cheerios Have A Delicious, Sweet Taste That Is Packed With A Lasting Whole Grain Crunch Your Kids Will Love. Moms Can Give Their Kids The Taste They Love While Fortifying Their Breakfast With Calcium And Vitamin D. Plus, Frosted Cheerios Have 14 Grams Of Whole Grain Per Serving (At Least 48 Grams Recommended Daily).

• Are there any recipes that you like to make with Frosted Cheerio...2 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "Certainly better than unflavored Cheerioes, maybe not as good as Honey Nut in my opinion, but still a solid slightly sugary choice." in 2 reviews
  • "These cheerios add the perfect amount of sweetness to cheerios for a great morning breakfast" in 1 review
Rachel S.
I have super fond memories about eating Cheerios as a kid and it was always a treat when we would get the frosted ones. Still so yummy! Especially now that they're gluten free, I feel like Cheerios just continually raises the bar, but without changing their product line too much. Keeping it consistent and delicious!
Briana S.
Adelanto, CA
I just bought this product for the first time the other day and id have to say it was actually pretty good. My sisters and brothers love eating them as a snack without milk. The price wasnt bad at all. I would definitely recommend it to people who are tired of the old fashioned cherrios
Diane L.
Boise, ID
My son loves this cereal! I feel good about giving it to him because it’s made from whole grains, and even has 2g of protein per serving. The sugar content is a bit high at 9g per serving, but that is on par with a lot of ‘non sugar cereals’.
Bryanna R.
Love the Frosted Cheerios!  My favorite out of all the Cheerios flavors!  I can eat this plan, in yogurt, with milk.  I eat them all the time!  They have the perfect sweet taste to them and I would highly recommend them!  Very affordable as well!  Overall very satisfied.
Deborah M.
Brooklyn, NY
The remember the very first time I tasted this cereal, it was someone else's. I liked it so much that I went out and bought two boxes. One for me and one fir my kids. Lol. Greedy I know. I got it on sale, but even when its not, I still buy it because it tastes that good and the price is not bad at all.
Nicola H.
Corona Dl Mar, CA
This is more a review from my kids.  Of course any kid likes cereal and cheerios are up in that category.  My kids love the frosted flavor and will eat with or without milk.  They make a great pack lunch snack if there are no snacks available in the cupboards.
Renee P.
Howard
I love this product. I love the brand due to the healthness of its products and that it is gluten free. I choose cheerios over any other cereal brand any day. Definitely a repeat customer. I would recommend this brand to anyone wanting to eat a healthy cereal brand!
Hilda C.
Irvine, CA
My favorite cereal. It tastes like it’s made for kids, sweet and covered with sugar but I can pretend it’s still good for me with it’s whole wheat bits. It’s not too easy to find in store but it’s my favorite Cheerios flavor and can never pass it up when I see it.
Cj B.
I love this cereal.  It's a very sweet alternative to the original.  Extremely tasty and reminds me of frosted donuts.  And the price is decent.  However, it's not as healthy as the original versions.  I would still recommend, just as long as you eat in moderation.
Jada 🌼.
This flavor of cereal is the best flavor of all of the cheerio cereals. It's sweet, but no overly sweet. It is much better than all of the cereals that are like this flavor too. I would buy this cereal again anyway for my family and I. I highly recommend it!
Dawn B.
Warner Robins, GA
Are there any recipes that you like to make with Frosted Cheerios as an ingredient?