BY CHEERIOS #31 in Cereal

Real Cocoa And Peanut Butter…for Breakfast? Oh-yeah. Your Kids Will Love The Delicious Flavor Combination And You’ll Love That Every Bite Is Packed With The Whole Grain Goodness Of Cheerios. Now Mornings Can Leave Everybody Smiling.

• Hmm seems like the reeses puffs but cheerios brand? Do they taste...3 Answers
  • where can i find it ?4 Answers
  • How are these. Do they taste like Reese’s puffs?2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Manminder S.
Milford , CT
I just love Cheerios, I am really a huge fan of General Mills for the amazing Cheerios and this is like a next level Cheerios. The flavors are balanced perfectly between the chocolate and peanut butter. None of them are cutting the other one. Breakfast is the most importnat meal of the day and having these in my breakfast makes my day. I can't get enough of these.
Daneaja G.
Shalimar
I can’t express my love for these Cheerios . I have recently found myself eating them everyday with such a great taste. They are healthy so I’m not just eating sugar. I definitely will and have brought them again. I highly recommend to peanut butter and chocolate lovers that like a real taste.Cheerios General Mills Chocolate Peanut Butter Cereal
erin m.
Baltimore
Do you love Reeses Puffs? Do you love Cheerios? Then THIS is the cereal for you! Seriously, these are so good. What can go wrong with any kind of chocolate-peanut butter cereal? To be honest, I think that the peanut butter overpowers the chocolate just a little, but I don't mind a bit and why should I? Peanut butter is amazing. The best part is when the milk takes on the flavor :D.
Liana L.
Montebello, CA
- One of the healthier choices for cereal.
- Not overly sweet so you won't feel guilty. It's also affordable.
- I found this at Walmart for $2-3 and it's worth the price.
- Strong taste of chocolate and peanut butter!
- The cereal is not as hard or crunchy as the honey nut flavor. It's kind of soft. You might think it feels soggy but it's not.
Karina C.
chicago
Shannon R.
I have wanted to try this cereal since I saw it was gonna be coming out, so I finally bought a box. On here I give it a 3.5-4/5, out of 10, with milk a 6, without milk an 8. It's good by itself, you can taste the PB and Chocolate. Once milk hits it, the flavors are muted. If you're looking for a healthy replacement to Reeses Puffs this will do it if you don't mind not having much PB and Chocolate taste, otherwise stick with RP. I will buy it again, but only to eat dry or put in a trail mix, not to eat with milk. Kids may like it, since they aren't as picky as adults... They like cereal with sugar no matter what lol
Alicia O.
Baltmore,MD
When this flavor was first released, they offered it at a special from Giants for a dollar during Halloween time. I was very surprised with the flavor. As a fan of Reeses cup candy, it tasted surprising similar to the candy. The milk turns brown and taste like a light chocolate milk.
Lisa C.
St Augustine
I don't typically eat breakfast cereal, however I do like these cheerios for several reasons.  They pack really well in my lunch box when I travel.  They seem a little healthier for cereal.  They taste great!  I love the chocolate and peanut butter combination.  Yum!
Mo G.
Omaha, NE
The combination of chocolate and peanut butter along with Cheerios is like making a classic breakfast elevated to an almost dessert. It pairs a few of my favorite things together. It’s got the touch of sweetness without being too sweet or overbearing with sugar first thing in the morning.
Emily F.
Palmyra
These are very good! I get them for myself! I don't think they use as many unhealthy ingredients as some of the other coa coa flavored cereal. There are also usually coupons to be found for this brand which is a huge plus. I love that the brand is branching out with different varieties.
shaymae d.
meknes
where can i find it ?
Briee F.
Northlake, TX
Hmm seems like the reeses puffs but cheerios brand? Do they taste the same?
Ashley R.
Longwood
Where can I buy these?
Kelsi H.
How are these. Do they taste like Reese’s puffs?
Samantha S.
Indianapolis, Indiana
Cheerios General Mills Chocolate Peanut Butter Cereal Are they good? So got to try these.