BY CHEERIOS #45 in Cereal

Real Cocoa And Peanut Butter…for Breakfast? Oh-yeah. Your Kids Will Love The Delicious Flavor Combination And You’ll Love That Every Bite Is Packed With The Whole Grain Goodness Of Cheerios. Now Mornings Can Leave Everybody Smiling.

• Hmm seems like the reeses puffs but cheerios brand? Do th...3 Answers
  • Are the cheerios themselves flavored, or just covered in ...3 Answers
  • Are these sold in the UK? 😫1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Rachel B.
Doylestown, PA
If not the #1 cereal, it's the #1 Cheerio which is hard to top in itself. I adore this cereal! PB and Chocolate Cheerios have the slightest natural flavor of real chocolate and peanut butter on a whole grain slice of deliciousness. It blows those old Puffs into oblivion because it's tastes so natural without the extra sugar. I'm going to stock these forever because they never go stale even with one person in the house eating a bowl or so every other month. I can't wait to have little ones to enjoy these with because they take the greatness of Cheerio to a new level.
Stephanie C.
Pflugerville
Cheerios has to be one of the only cereals available now that has so many versions and options that its nearly impossible to not make everyone happy. Apple cinnamon, multi grain, frosted, fruity... the list goes on.

When I heard they were making a chocolate peanut butter version I was SO excited. I'm a fan of anything peanut butter, so adding chocolate to that is like a bonus. The peanut butter flavor is natural and not too sweet, which balances well with the chocolate. They're the healthier version of Reese's Puffs because you're getting all of the flavor without all of the junk and about half of the sugar. I really hope these stick around because they're legit.
Taylor S.
I love peanut butter and chocolate so I was super excited when I found this in walmart to try. However, it wasn't as good as I had hoped. You can definitely taste the peanut butter, but the chocolate flavor is lost. I didn't really get much of a chocolate flavor so I was a little disappointed. The peanut butter kinda overpowered it. It still tasted good, I just wish the chocolate flavor was a little more dominant. There was only once size to buy as well (family size). I wish I could have bought a smaller box to try. I love cheerios and most the flavors they make. This one just wasn't as good as the others.
Daneaja G.
Shalimar
I can’t express my love for these Cheerios . I have recently found myself eating them everyday with such a great taste. They are healthy so I’m not just eating sugar. I definitely will and have brought them again. I highly recommend to peanut butter and chocolate lovers that like a real taste.Cheerios General Mills Chocolate Peanut Butter Cereal
erin m.
Baltimore
Do you love Reeses Puffs? Do you love Cheerios? Then THIS is the cereal for you! Seriously, these are so good. What can go wrong with any kind of chocolate-peanut butter cereal? To be honest, I think that the peanut butter overpowers the chocolate just a little, but I don't mind a bit and why should I? Peanut butter is amazing. The best part is when the milk takes on the flavor :D.
Liana L.
Montebello, CA
- One of the healthier choices for cereal.
- Not overly sweet so you won't feel guilty. It's also affordable.
- I found this at Walmart for $2-3 and it's worth the price.
- Strong taste of chocolate and peanut butter!
- The cereal is not as hard or crunchy as the honey nut flavor. It's kind of soft. You might think it feels soggy but it's not.
Shannon R.
I have wanted to try this cereal since I saw it was gonna be coming out, so I finally bought a box. On here I give it a 3.5-4/5, out of 10, with milk a 6, without milk an 8. It's good by itself, you can taste the PB and Chocolate. Once milk hits it, the flavors are muted. If you're looking for a healthy replacement to Reeses Puffs this will do it if you don't mind not having much PB and Chocolate taste, otherwise stick with RP. I will buy it again, but only to eat dry or put in a trail mix, not to eat with milk. Kids may like it, since they aren't as picky as adults... They like cereal with sugar no matter what lol
Manminder S.
Milford , CT
I just love Cheerios, I am really a huge fan of General Mills for the amazing Cheerios and this is like a next level Cheerios. The flavors are balanced perfectly between the chocolate and peanut butter. None of them are cutting the other one. Breakfast is the most importnat meal of the day and having these in my breakfast makes my day. I can't get enough of these.
Alicia O.
Baltmore,MD
When this flavor was first released, they offered it at a special from Giants for a dollar during Halloween time. I was very surprised with the flavor. As a fan of Reeses cup candy, it tasted surprising similar to the candy. The milk turns brown and taste like a light chocolate milk.
Pepper M.
Gilroy, CA
I recently saw these for the first time and decided to try these instead of the normal chocolate peanut butter cereal I typically buy. I was actually surprised at how good these were. My kids kept stealing them from my room. They’re sweet but not overly and are a great snack option for that sweet tooth.
shaymae d.
meknes
where can i find it ?
Ashley R.
Longwood
Where can I buy these?
Briee R.
Northlake, TX
Hmm seems like the reeses puffs but cheerios brand? Do they taste the same?
Kelsi H.
How are these. Do they taste like Reese’s puffs?
Riley S.
Are the cheerios themselves flavored, or just covered in a flavored powder?