BY CHEERIOS #6 in Cereal

Cheerios Has Been A Family Favorite For Years. Its Wholesome Goodness Is Perfect For Toddlers To Adults And Everyone In Between. Made From Whole Grain Oats, And Without Artificial Flavors Or Colors, They’re Naturally Low In Fat And Cholesterol Free. These Wholesome Little “o’s” Have Only One Gram Of Sugar!

• Does this really help lower cholesterol ?3 Answers
  • Do you put sugar in it ? Cheerios General Mills Cereal6 Answers
  • How do you like to enjoy your Cheerios?19 Answers
Jennifer K.
Who doesn’t love Cheerios? It’s a great cereal, a great snack even at midnight! Great finger food/starter cereal for babies and toddlers. Cheerios has always been a household staple. We also love the other flavors like a Honey Nut and Mulitgrain!
Jennie G.
Swansea, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
I have two little ones, and this is a awesome snack. They love it, and it’s the cereal I eat, when I want a cereal. Especially because it’s the healthiest choice for cereals in my house. As a mama of 6, Cheerios has also been given to my kids.
Jaclyn H.
Baldwinsville, NY
We love the versatile and bland flavor of the plain Cheerios. My children all love the crunch and I love how healthy they are for them.  Cheerios can tend to be pricey, however, I don’t mind spending it on a product that will satisfy my family. Will purchase over and over again.
Caitlin L.
Broken Arrow, OK
My all time favorite cereal. I’ve been eating this as a breakfast and snack since I was a child. I put it in zip lock bags and eat it plain and dry. I put it in a bowl, add milk with a dash of sugar for a snack or meal. It’s one of my all time favorites. It’s basic, but delicious. You could add fruit or yogurt to kick it up a notch, but it isn’t needed. It’s a great addition to trail mixes, breakfast cereal bars, and cookie bars.
Vanesa C.
Kennewick, WA
I adore this cereal! I eat it every morning, with my side of strawberries. I think it’s a good value I can get it for around 3 bucks and I buy it usually at Winco Foods. It has a very nutritious flavor to it, i would definitely buy it again, I always have to get it whenever I go grocery shopping.
Kirstin L.
Beaverton
Purchased at: Target
A classic breakfast for those who are not looking for a heart attack or sugar rush at 7 AM on a Wednesday. If these become boring, I highly recommend adding strawberries with the cereal and milk, or alternatively replacing the milk with Greek yogurt for a change of pace. I love to take some Cheerios with me to go in the car or to fill up on a heart-healthy snack in the afternoon when hunger strikes back. Delicious, affordable, and good for you — what more do you need to know?
Von H.
Cookeville, TN
Needs to be stripped of gluten free sign but I guess it’s paid for so doesn’t matter. These are deplorable for people. Filled with glyphosate which is round up. Never buy again
Julia M.
Mamaroneck , NY
My favorite cereal. Delicious and even has health benefits. Doesn’t get too soggy with milk. Can even be eaten by itself without milk as a snack. Great for kids. Love it
Rachel S.
Perfect fora dry snack, a middle of the night bowl of cereal, and easy to take anywhere. This is a time honoured, healthy cereal that has always been lobbed by all.
anna s.
There is a box of cheerios in my house always. Not only do I like to eat it but I also buy it for my toddler. She has been eating them since she has been introduced to solid foods as a baby. Great for breakfast and snack. Much healthier than pther cereals. I love that this cereal isnt drowned in sugar. Always a staple in my breakfast pantry.
Silvia C.
Veneto
Where do They sell it??
Erica S.
How do you like to enjoy your Cheerios?
Sabrina C.
Wembley, Wembley
What time of the day do you usually eat your Cheerios? :)
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Honey Nut ot Original?
Samantha S.
Duluth, MN
How many of you gave your babies these when they were able to chew there food?