BY CHEERIOS #2 in Cereal

Cheerios Has Been A Family Favorite For Years. Its Wholesome Goodness Is Perfect For Toddlers To Adults And Everyone In Between. Made From Whole Grain Oats, And Without Artificial Flavors Or Colors, They’re Naturally Low In Fat And Cholesterol Free. These Wholesome Little “o’s” Have Only One Gram Of Sugar!

• Do you put sugar in it ? Cheerios General Mills Cereal6 Answers
  • Does this really help lower cholesterol ?1 Answers
  • How do you like to enjoy your Cheerios?19 Answers
John E.
Their good four your health and heart has great grains and zero sugar great for little kids and people who have to lower their cholesterol I've enjoyed them for years as a ever since I was a little child I've always loved them with just a hint of sugar with my milk it's so good I'd recommend this to everyone who doesn't have any allergies
Mike R.
Stamford, CT
Cheerios are a staple breakfast cereal when you’re not in the mood to do something too extravagant for breakfast. It’s healthy in that it isn’t drowned in too much sugar and goes great with your choice of fruit. I’d recommend having this on hand, or the honey variety, just so you have something to munch on when you get the craving for something to eat but don’t wanna bring out the pots and pans.
Danyelle
Jacksonville, FL
This cereal is very healthy for you and taste okay. I personally get the best taste when I add a few teaspoons of sugar. Sugar isn't always good to consume but it makes the taste more flavorful. I recommend this cereal to anyone that wants a healthy heart. If you can enjoy it just as it is that's perfect for you and your heart. If you like a family oriented healthy meal this is one that is great for any age group young and old. Make better choices and have a healthier lifestyle and a healthy heart.
Jessica Z.
My all time favorite cereal to have. I usually eat this plain but in the winter I make a bowl of hot chocolate and pour my Cheerios into it. It’s the most delicious thing I’ve ever tried even though it might be weird to some. It’s definitely the healthiest of the cereals out there and it makes a good snack and is so versatile.
Alana M.
Hillsboro
I know, this is a basic staple. But I think people forget how many things you can do with this crunchy gem. Here are a few things we have done:
1. Add melted butter, your favorite seasoning (we use Johnny seasoning or Lawry seasoning ) some nuts and mix. You have a fun home made take on chex mix.

2. Mix in some sweetened condensed milk and melted marshmallows then form into whatever shape you like. A variation on the rice crispy treats. For a bit more fun drizzle with dark chocolate and caramel.

3. Mash up and add garlic powder, onion powder, safe and rosemary to make a crunchy breading for baked chicken.

The beauty of this product is it's versatility.
Mesha F.
Okinawa
You can’t go wrong with the original flavor of Cheerios. I keep a box at home for two reasons. Childhood. My mother gave me this with a sprinkle of sugar and cut up banana. My grandfather. Had a even special treat.... melted butter... it’s a heart healthy version of popcorn for our family and I love it.
Amanda E.
Tampa, FL
What a great way to start the morning with a bowl of Cheerios. Great thing about them is that they can help lower cholesterol and they are made gluten free. I give them to my toddler for snacks and he loves them.
Karisma S.
Stone Ridge , NY
Plain Cheerios are great because there are so many things you can do with them! You can add cinnamon or honey to make your perfect balance of sweet and healthy! You can also throw in some blueberries or banana to make it even better! These are always in my pantry because they’re so versatile!
Lauren M.
We have two 13 month olds and they absolutely LOVE Cheerios. I’m glad they are such a heart healthy snack. They are easy for the babies to pick up, they aren’t super expensive like other baby snacks are, and they ingredients are mom approved! We buy a big box every time we hit the grocery!
Ilyasin Z.
Nashville, TN
Many of my friends tease me because I go what the call “basic” with my cereal choice. And I remind them that there is nothing basic about a good ole bowl of Cheerios. CLASSIC is my choice of words. Every bite is nostalgic and delicious . All the sugary cereals on the shelf, even my kids grab that faithful yellow box.. it’s a POWERFUL GOOD.
Erica S.
How do you like to enjoy your Cheerios?
Silvia C.
Veneto
Where do They sell it??
Sabrina C.
Holborn , London
What time of the day do you usually eat your Cheerios? :)
Samantha S.
Duluth, MN
How many of you gave your babies these when they were able to chew there food?
Skylar S.