BY CHEERIOS #8 in Cereal

Cheerios Has Been A Family Favorite For Years. Its Wholesome Goodness Is Perfect For Toddlers To Adults And Everyone In Between. Made From Whole Grain Oats, And Without Artificial Flavors Or Colors, They’re Naturally Low In Fat And Cholesterol Free. These Wholesome Little “o’s” Have Only One Gram Of Sugar!

• Does this really help lower cholesterol ?3 Answers
  • Do you put sugar in it ? Cheerios General Mills Cereal6 Answers
  • How do you like to enjoy your Cheerios?19 Answers
Brianna R.
Braselton
Purchased at: Publix
Cheerios is my favorite cereal and pretty much the only cereal I buy. There is just something about the flavor that is so tasty I can’t even explain it. I’m giving this specific one four stars just because they’re not as flavorful as others, but that are still delicious! I don’t buy them that often just because they are priced higher for the brand.
Sarah P.
Lynchburg, VA
This is the only cereal I will buy! It taste very plain but is a great for breakfast. Also I love the heart healthy benefits to it which make it a healthy option. It is pretty cheap and if you buy the big box you are saving some money too. I would recommend to others!
M M.
Magnolia
Purchased at: Kroger
I like these for breakfast and a snack. In the morning if you add a cup of fresh fruit to Cheerios it is the best. One of my favorite foods of all time is Cheerios topped with blueberries. YUM! It is also good as a snack just put it in a baggie and go.
Jennifer K.
Who doesn’t love Cheerios? It’s a great cereal, a great snack even at midnight! Great finger food/starter cereal for babies and toddlers. Cheerios has always been a household staple. We also love the other flavors like a Honey Nut and Mulitgrain!
Jennie G.
Swansea, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
I have two little ones, and this is a awesome snack. They love it, and it’s the cereal I eat, when I want a cereal. Especially because it’s the healthiest choice for cereals in my house. As a mama of 6, Cheerios has also been given to my kids.
Hang V.
Austin
Fun and wholesome cereal. I know where it is made from reading the box and the ingredients versus puff snacks I purchased from Toys R Us or the Babies aisles (there is no country of origin from just looking a the box). I can put this cereal in my son's toddler snack cup with minced fruit and he can entertain himself with fine motors pick up skills while eating. Did I mention this cereal stays crispy sitting around the house because it can fall behind chairs and car seat, but still tastes ok( I had to test it out because sometimes my son beats me in eating things first).
Jaclyn H.
Baldwinsville, NY
We love the versatile and bland flavor of the plain Cheerios. My children all love the crunch and I love how healthy they are for them.  Cheerios can tend to be pricey, however, I don’t mind spending it on a product that will satisfy my family. Will purchase over and over again.
lindsay n.
Secaucus, NJ
I just started eating cheerios and I have to admit. I didn't like it when I was younger but I have grown to love the taste and its so much healthier for you and lowers your cholesterol
Caitlin L.
Broken Arrow, OK
My all time favorite cereal. I’ve been eating this as a breakfast and snack since I was a child. I put it in zip lock bags and eat it plain and dry. I put it in a bowl, add milk with a dash of sugar for a snack or meal. It’s one of my all time favorites. It’s basic, but delicious. You could add fruit or yogurt to kick it up a notch, but it isn’t needed. It’s a great addition to trail mixes, breakfast cereal bars, and cookie bars.
Vanesa C.
Kennewick, WA
I adore this cereal! I eat it every morning, with my side of strawberries. I think it’s a good value I can get it for around 3 bucks and I buy it usually at Winco Foods. It has a very nutritious flavor to it, i would definitely buy it again, I always have to get it whenever I go grocery shopping.
Silvia C.
Veneto
Where do They sell it??
Erica S.
How do you like to enjoy your Cheerios?
Sabrina C.
Wembley, Wembley
What time of the day do you usually eat your Cheerios? :)
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Honey Nut ot Original?
Samantha S.
Duluth, MN
How many of you gave your babies these when they were able to chew there food?