BY CHEERIOS

Cheerios Has Been A Family Favorite For Years. Its Wholesome Goodness Is Perfect For Toddlers To Adults And Everyone In Between. Made From Whole Grain Oats, And Without Artificial Flavors Or Colors, They’re Naturally Low In Fat And Cholesterol Free. These Wholesome Little “o’s” Have Only One Gram Of Sugar!

• Does this really help lower cholesterol ?3 Answers
  • Do you put sugar in it ? Cheerios General Mills Cereal6 Answers
  • How do you like to enjoy your Cheerios?19 Answers
Hang V.
Austin
Fun and wholesome cereal. I know where it is made from reading the box and the ingredients versus puff snacks I purchased from Toys R Us or the Babies aisles (there is no country of origin from just looking a the box). I can put this cereal in my son's toddler snack cup with minced fruit and he can entertain himself with fine motors pick up skills while eating. Did I mention this cereal stays crispy sitting around the house because it can fall behind chairs and car seat, but still tastes ok( I had to test it out because sometimes my son beats me in eating things first).
Caitlin L.
Oklahoma
My all time favorite cereal. I’ve been eating this as a breakfast and snack since I was a child. I put it in zip lock bags and eat it plain and dry. I put it in a bowl, add milk with a dash of sugar for a snack or meal. It’s one of my all time favorites. It’s basic, but delicious. You could add fruit or yogurt to kick it up a notch, but it isn’t needed. It’s a great addition to trail mixes, breakfast cereal bars, and cookie bars.
Vanesa C.
Kennewick, WA
I adore this cereal! I eat it every morning, with my side of strawberries. I think it’s a good value I can get it for around 3 bucks and I buy it usually at Winco Foods. It has a very nutritious flavor to it, i would definitely buy it again, I always have to get it whenever I go grocery shopping.
anna s.
There is a box of cheerios in my house always. Not only do I like to eat it but I also buy it for my toddler. She has been eating them since she has been introduced to solid foods as a baby. Great for breakfast and snack. Much healthier than pther cereals. I love that this cereal isnt drowned in sugar. Always a staple in my breakfast pantry.
Jessica Z.
My all time favorite cereal to have. I usually eat this plain but in the winter I make a bowl of hot chocolate and pour my Cheerios into it. It’s the most delicious thing I’ve ever tried even though it might be weird to some. It’s definitely the healthiest of the cereals out there and it makes a good snack and is so versatile.
Savanna G.
Champaign, IL
I eat this product weekly! I typically put bananas on top (mom’s idea!) but I also love to use blueberries and strawberries as well as I have a gluten allergy, this is great! It is convenient and makes my mornings simple. It is also incredibly affordable compared to other brands, making it my go-to cereal.
Adara B.
Mebane, NC
Basic cereal but it’s my favorite! If you love plain cereal then this is for you! I’ve been eating Cheerios since I was a little girl and I will continue to buy them. You can find them at any grocery store! Very easy to put in containers and ziplock bags. Children love to eat them because of there shape. Easy to chew so I recommend for babies to eat as well.
Mesha F.
Okinawa
You can’t go wrong with the original flavor of Cheerios. I keep a box at home for two reasons. Childhood. My mother gave me this with a sprinkle of sugar and cut up banana. My grandfather. Had a even special treat.... melted butter... it’s a heart healthy version of popcorn for our family and I love it.
Emily L.
West Des Moines
I can't say enough good things about Cheerios. As a mom to a baby, Cheerios are a breakfast and snack go to. I am very picky about what I feed her. This passes my test. My daughter is also picky about what she chooses to eat, and she loves these! Go buy this! It's a lifesaver for moms!
Hannah J.
Morganton
I really need to be eating this kind more, but it just tastes terrible unless you put some fruit or sugar in it. Then you get that granulated texture to the milk that I hate! I need to get over myself and eat this more. I would recommend if you have your life together and are a better person than I.
Erica S.
How do you like to enjoy your Cheerios?
Silvia C.
Veneto
Where do They sell it??
Sabrina C.
Wembley, Wembley
What time of the day do you usually eat your Cheerios? :)
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Honey Nut ot Original?
Samantha S.
Duluth, MN
How many of you gave your babies these when they were able to chew there food?