Cheerios

Cheerios Frosted Cheerios™...
66 Reviews
5 / 5
Pretty much everyone is familiar with this cereal. It never disappoints. Taste amazing , texture is suitable. The best thing about this cereal is the value price. It can’t be beat so I always buy more when I’m out. So I recommend solely on price.
5 / 5
The best tasting Cheerios out there. These are perfectly sweet and delicious. They are priced just like other Cheerios as well so no extra charge for it being special.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Estos lea gustaban a mis hijos cuando estaban más pequeños ya no los e comprado si apruebo este producto para los peques muy ricos
5 / 5
A really good snack when they are dry. A very good sweet flavor and great in milk too! Would recommend trying!
5 / 5
This is my favorite special treat. I grew up eating the plain ol' yellow box of cherrios and loved them. These are just s billion times better. I don't need milk, just pour some out into a bowl and watch my shows at night and eat these plain. Highly recommend!
3.00 / 5 star rating
3 / 5
I love cheerios, but my kids and I didn't to particularly like the frosted cherries. Didn't taste the same. I'd rather stick to the plain cheerios.
5 / 5
My favorite flavor of cheerios. This is my favorite brand of cereal all together, cheerios and I always like trying the new flavors that they come out with as many are a hit.
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
Has a weird powdery flavor. I am not a fan. Doesn’t compare to Frosted Flakes. Maybe the texture just doesn’t hold the frosted flavor in the same way.
5 / 5
The best time to eat them is when the box is first opened. They are the freshest at that point. Very crispy
5 / 5
My son loves these, and we enjoy them as well! Who doesn't love cheerios?? The frosted is nice it gives just a hunt of sweetness without overdoing it with sugar ! They're a healthy choice for your kids, and a good way to get fiber. Into your little one's!