BY CHEERIOS

Frosted Cheerios Cereal. Simply Made. Gluten Free. Grown, Milled, Toasted. No Artificial Flavors Or Colors From Artificial Sources. No High Fructose Corn Syrup. Made From Whole Grain Oats, As The First Ingredient.

Frosted Cheerios Cereal 18.5 Oz. Box. Can Help Lower Cholesterol.* Three Grams Of Soluble Fiber Daily From Whole Grain Oat Foods, Like Frosted Cheerios Cereal, In A Diet Low In Saturated Fat And Cholesterol, May Reduce The Risk Of Heart Disease. Frosted Cheerios Cereal Provides .75 Gram Per Serving.First Ingredient Whole Grain 14g Whole Grain Per Serving. At Least 48g Recommended Daily. A Whole Grain Food Is Made By Using All Three Parts Of The Grain. All General Mills Big G Cereals Contain More Whole Grain Than Any Other Single Ingredient.Frosted Cheerios Has Whole Grain As The First Ingredient No Artificial Flavors Or Colors From Artificial Sources No High Fructose Corn Syrup

Breakfast Cereals: Frosted Whole Grain Oat Cereal With A Delicious, Sweet Taste
Gluten Free: Simply Made Without Artificial Flavors Or Colors; Good Source Of Iron And Calcium
Whole Grain: Made With 14 Grams Of Whole Grain Per Serving And Fortified With 12 Essential Vitamins And Minerals
Heart Healthy: Three Grams Of Soluble Fiber Daily From Whole Grain Oat Foods, Like Frosted Cheerios Cereal, In A Diet Low In Saturated Fat And Cholesterol, May Reduce The Risk Of Heart Disease. Frosted Cheerios Cereal Provides .75 Grams Per Serving
A Pantry Staple For Breakfast Or A Wholesome Kids Snack
Frosted Cheerios Cereal.
Family Size.
Whole Grain Oats, First Ingredient.
Can Help Lower Cholesterol*.
Simply Made.
Gluten Free.
Grown.
Milled.
Toasted.
No Artificial Flavors.
No Colors From Artificial Sources.
Frosted Whole Grain Oar Cereal.
Per 3/4 Cup Serving.
100 Calories.
0g Sat Fat, 0% Dv.
150 Mg Sodium, 6% Dv.
9g Sugars.
Net Wt 1 Lb 5 Oz (21 Oz) (595g).

Whole Grain Oats, Sugar, Oat Bran, Corn Starch, Corn Syrup, Salt, Trisodium Phosphate, Brown Sugar Syrup, Natural Flavor. Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Preserve Freshness.

Brandy R.
Windsor, KY
So, compared to other frosted cereal, these are definitely one of the best! The frosting gives them the perfect mix of sweetness to the whole grain oats! I like the fact that they are good dry or soaked in milk. Either way they are delicious!! The package is normal and blue. The family size is also a great value!! Especially for my family because my youngest loves these, as do I!! I would definitely recommend them to anyone and all toddlers as well! They are good for you and they are tasty!
Cheerios General Mills Frosted CerealCheerios Frosted Cheerios™ Cereal
Rayna E.
I have never been a huge fan of Cheerios, but when something new comes out, I have to try it. And I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked these Frosted Cheerios. I will be buying them again in the future!
Victoria V.
Woodbridge, VA
This cereal is what kids grow up on and brings back the happy parts of childhood. I find these better than the original because they are slightly sweeter. You can never go wrong with a box of Cheerios.
Talishia W.
Hopkinsville, KY
I have been buying Frosted Cheerios for years. I love that they are sweet but not to sweet. I even keep them in little baggies for my little nieces when we go to the park. Cheerios have been a childhood favorite for me and my children. Cheerios are always reasonably priced with a variety to choose from.
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
This cereal always reminds me of my grandparents--always ate it at their house! It's tasty and sweet, but not as unhealthy as a lot of other cereals. I like it with milk or even just dry as a random snack.
Holley S.
Kennesaw, GA
Kind of defeats the healthy goal that comes with cheerios but these are super delicious. Not as sweet as I expected so that's kinda nice
Rachel M.
Saint Peter, MN
These were okay. I personally think the other kinds of cheerios taste better. My toddler won't eat these ones either. Not a huge fan.
Kimberly C.
Reading, PA
Deliciously simple new flavoring my ma brought them home the other day and my sister and I literally finished the bag haha
Laura H.
smithfield
Super good with cut up strawberries and milk! Nice for a work out gives you the energy to get on a move in the morning
Adryann K.
Madison, ['', '', '']
They were okay. I would still probably by them again just not all time favorite. I like the original cheerios better.