BY CHEERIOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cheerios Dulce de Leche Caramel Flavored Cereal
  • "I think others are thinking they have a slightly sweet caramel flavor but dulce de leche is richer and sweeter than caramel." in 7 reviews
  • "I didn't know what to expect.. i'm glad I tried them but theyre not to die for or anything, might just stick to honey nut(:" in 6 reviews
  • "At first I thought it was going to be to sweet for the morning, but its not its actually really good." in 5 reviews
  • "These are just "decent" if you want only a little bit of sweetness, but if you have a sweet tooth like me, they won't cure it. " in 5 reviews
  • "The idea of caramel being mixed into cheerios sounds like a happy union but the caramel taste isn't all that great." in 5 reviews
Maria N.
orlando
They taste really good just the way they are I bought these in publix and Walmart I never really use to want Cheerios but they made the flavor so good now i like Cheerios and I recommend you trying some. It wasn’t expensive it was pretty well priced.
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Super easy snack that is delicious and filling! It is usually my mid day/ after lunch snack. It is so good and one serving is more than enough for me to eat! Super affordable and would highly recommend!
Alyssa S.
San Pedro, CA
I love cheerios but I feel this particular flavor is just way to sweet for my personal liking. Doesn't taste the way I thought it would. I bought the box for my kids and neither of them like it and I have three kids who love yummy cerals. Its too sweet and just has a funky taste
Linda B.
Middletown, NY
Cheerios knows what they're doing. I really loved this flavor of Cheerios so much. I buy them in twos because one just isn't gonna last at all. Is it healthy? I trust Cheerios with my life. I wouldn't doubt them for a second. It's sweet and the cereal milk afterwards is A+. This gives new meaning to bowls of cereal in the middle of the night!
Sue W.
I like the taste of this cereal but know that it is the less-healthy version of basic Cheerios. It contains more sugar than I would like, but in terms of taste is not too sweet. Obviously, it is more expensive than the regular kind, and for health-conscious people I would say avoid it.
Diana B.
La Palma, CA
I am more of an oatmeal person, but when it comes to the dulce de leche cheerios - my mouth waters ! It is super delicious, & very healthy. I have a very sweet tooth so this cereal those wonders for me every morning when I am in a rush. The price is also very doable which is a plus. Love it, I recommend 100 % !!
Kaitlan A.
So good! I really like these. I can eat them on their own without any milk. I like taking them in a little bag and bringing them to work with me for a snack or a quick breakfast on the go! I would definitely repurchase.
Rosa G.
Vallejo, CA
i recently tried these out and i really liked them considering i am a huge fan of dulce de leche i had to give them a try but all in all i feel like you can eat them everyday but not a big amount unless you arent worried about the sugar but i really like them and would definetly buy again and again :)
Diana G.
To say that I am a cereal kind of girl is the understatement of the year. I could eat cereal for breakfast, lunch and dinner.  Coming across this cereal was a dream! Not only do i love this flavor already, but i love it even more now! Cereal all day please!
Natsumi O.
Pembroke Pines, FL
This stuff is amazing. Only publix sells it. It is kind of sticky, but hey it's dulce de leche caramel.... what do you expect? It sweetens the milk, but is good dry too (if you don't mind sticky hands). Replace sweets with some cheerios if you're craving a snack.
Rachel L.
Are these worth trying? I love Dulce de Leche, but I don't really eat cereal.
joe E.
Denver, CO
Are these any good?
Larissa K.
Cleveland, OH
I have never tried this one and have never seen this flavor at the grocery as well. Has someone really tried it? Is it good as it seems to be?
Hannah H.
Oxford, MS
Are these not too sweet??
Maria D.
PEORIA
Would you consider eating this just as a snack with out any milk?