Cheerios Cups, Gluten Free, Cereal with Whole Grain Oats, 1.3 oz

Cheerios Cereal is a delicious breakfast cereal for the entire family to enjoy. Made with 100% WHOLE GRAIN OATS, No artificial flavors and No artificial colors. And it's Gluten Free!

Les encanta más con miel o sin miel?
how does this product taste? is it good? is it healthy? is it worth buying it?
Is it healthy?
Start your review of Cheerios Cups, Gluten Free, Cereal with Whole Grain Oats, 1.3 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Dallas, TX
Lowers your cholesterol heyyyy! But also add a little sugar with these and it’s an ah-maxing combo.
Ridgeland, MS
You can’t go wrong with something that’s classic. It’s a simple taste that’s good and good for you.
Sugar Free
Honolulu, HI
My daughter loves this cereal, she eats it for breakfast but also snacks on it throughout the day.
No Special Diet
Great cereal and the bowls are a perfect size. Love to add bananas or strawberries for added flavor
Dairy Free, Low Carb
Delishioose product and an amazing diy if you string it on floss or twine and to eat so a must have
York Haven, PA
This is my go to snack for my daughter. It’s a healthy protein low sugar snack and she loves them!
Parker , CO
I love how they made them Gluten free now I can finally enjoy my favorite without having to worry.
Gluten Free
Findlay, OH
My favorite! Such a great taste and price! Always recommending this brand and always buying again!
Lathrop
All three of my boys have eaten these since they were babies and they are still in love with them!
La Follette, TN
Always been a favorite snack. My son loves this cereal also. I love it for him because it Dye free
No Special Diet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Florence, CO
7 months ago
Meg B. do you like these for your cute little baby?
Ashley B. • 4 months ago
I love them for my babies. It teaches them the pincher grip too.