Cheerios Chocolate Cereal uploaded by nassima e.Cheerios Chocolate Cereal uploaded by Rosana P.Cheerios Chocolate Cereal uploaded by Adina B.

BY CHEERIOS #76 in Cereal

Enjoy Chocolate Cheerios Cereal – A Perfect Balance Of Whole Grain Goodness And Delicious Chocolate Taste. Made With Whole-grain Oats, And Real Cocoa They’re Now Gluten-free And Have Only 8 Grams Of Sugar. A Heart-healthy Choice For Our Whole Family, And A Great Combination That Will Make You And Your Family Smile.

• Are these better than the original?6 Answers
  • Are these gluten free? Which cheerio flavors are? 1 Answers
  • How is the chocolate flavor? Is it strong?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Katelyn L.
Petoskey, MI
So amazingly good! If you haven't tried it out you really need to. Helps kick my cravings for a sweet treat without compromising my health and fitness goals. It's amazing with almond milk, dry, or on top yogurt bowls as well! Always have a box in the house.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
This cereal is a classic and definitely holds up in the milk long enough to enjoy without getting soggy which is what I think is most important in a cereal. Also cool things to distract me with on the box. this cereal also does a great job of that.
Kate C.
Cheerios are good for you and you add chocolate, what could be better? Honestly though these don’t get soggy and they taste so good. They have the right amount of chocolate flavor. They are a great price and I definitely will buy these again!
Marie B.
Omaha, NE
Love that Cheerios has another flavor and that is chocolate. I just love chocolate and it just adds flavor to the milk which I like. My husband loves it and so am I. I will definitely recommend to others and will definitely buy again.
Miranda T.
This is my favorite nighttime snack! Made with healthy, all natural ingredients i don’t ever feel guilty! This stuff always has to be in my pantry or i get hangry! My family always fights over it if that tells you much. Definitely recommend!!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This is a really good cereal and I was excited to try them when it came out. The chocolate flavor is not too overwhelming or too sweet. I will eat this a few times a year and really enjoy the cereal.
Victoria D.
I was pretty apprehensive about trying these because I kinda feel like Cheerios are sweet enough on their own but my kids begged me for the chocolate ones (Good job marketing team!) I really didnt care for them much because Im such  fan of the regular Cheerios but they werent all that bad and theyre definetly better than most other chocolate cereals out there.
Shakeela P.
Littleton, NC
I really like these cereal ! They are not too sweet, and are just right for my "chocolate fix"! I have them on subscribe and save. Fantastic price for this family size box, I have yet to find in my local supermarkets for less than $4.00 (small boxes are over $4.00 each, unless you can find them on sale). Overall I would recommend this product for purchase.
Cassandra H.
Oh my gosh my guilty pleasure. I love these! I get my late night sweet craving fixed when I pour myself a bowl or two (okay, maybe 3) of these chocolatey cheerios! Maybe it's the kid in me that gets excited when my milk starts turning into chocolate but I love that I could get my chocolate fix by eating something fast and quick!
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
Let me tell you how good this cereal actually is. Not only that I love cereal that are chocolate flavored but this just changed the game for me. First off I love honey nut chererios so obviously I wasn't surprised that this one would be so good aswell. Anyways, I definitely recommend this for anyone who is trying to be healthy aswell
Charl L.
Are these better than the original?
Abigail G.
Olivet, MI
These look great! Would you recommend trying them?!
Kailah W.
Has anyone ever tried these? Are they good?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Is this any good?? Is the chocolate taste overpowering?
Brittney M.
Worth trying for a real chocoholic? I feel like they won't satisfy a real chocolate craving lol