Cheerios Chocolate Cereal uploaded by nassima e.Cheerios Chocolate Cereal uploaded by Rosana P.Cheerios Chocolate Cereal uploaded by Adina B.

BY CHEERIOS #92 in Cereal

Enjoy Chocolate Cheerios Cereal – A Perfect Balance Of Whole Grain Goodness And Delicious Chocolate Taste. Made With Whole-grain Oats, And Real Cocoa They’re Now Gluten-free And Have Only 8 Grams Of Sugar. A Heart-healthy Choice For Our Whole Family, And A Great Combination That Will Make You And Your Family Smile.

• Are these better than the original?6 Answers
  • Worth trying for a real chocoholic? I feel like they won'...1 Answers
  • Are these gluten free? Which cheerio flavors are? 1 Answers
Paula P.
Van Buren, MO
I love Cheerios & I love Chocolate so I know I would love this flavor if I could taste it! This flavor did not come out until after I lost my taste & smell in an accident. I love the Cheerios brand, the many flavors, the crunch. Cheerios can help lower cholesterol & are now gluten free so more people can enjoy them. So no I cannot tell you how it taste, but in my mind....they are great!
Katelyn L.
Alanson , MI
So amazingly good! If you haven't tried it out you really need to. Helps kick my cravings for a sweet treat without compromising my health and fitness goals. It's amazing with almond milk, dry, or on top yogurt bowls as well! Always have a box in the house.
Afton F.
Hands down one of my favorite cereals. The chocolate flavor isn’t too sweet for the morning. It’s the perfect quick breakfast or snack. I love to mix them with Cheerios Multi Grain Peanut Butter Cereal for the perfect chocolate peanut butter bowl.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
This cereal is a classic and definitely holds up in the milk long enough to enjoy without getting soggy which is what I think is most important in a cereal. Also cool things to distract me with on the box. this cereal also does a great job of that.
Kate C.
Cheerios are good for you and you add chocolate, what could be better? Honestly though these don’t get soggy and they taste so good. They have the right amount of chocolate flavor. They are a great price and I definitely will buy these again!
Marie B.
Omaha, NE
Love that Cheerios has another flavor and that is chocolate. I just love chocolate and it just adds flavor to the milk which I like. My husband loves it and so am I. I will definitely recommend to others and will definitely buy again.
Jacqueline M.
Scranton
Cheerios Chocolate Cereal an fanfriggintastic! When I need a little chocolate fix in the morning they are the best. My kids don't like them as much as me but I am the chocoholic in the family.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This is a really good cereal and I was excited to try them when it came out. The chocolate flavor is not too overwhelming or too sweet. I will eat this a few times a year and really enjoy the cereal.
Victoria D.
I was pretty apprehensive about trying these because I kinda feel like Cheerios are sweet enough on their own but my kids begged me for the chocolate ones (Good job marketing team!) I really didnt care for them much because Im such  fan of the regular Cheerios but they werent all that bad and theyre definetly better than most other chocolate cereals out there.
Shakeela L.
Littleton, NC
I really like these cereal ! They are not too sweet, and are just right for my "chocolate fix"! I have them on subscribe and save. Fantastic price for this family size box, I have yet to find in my local supermarkets for less than $4.00 (small boxes are over $4.00 each, unless you can find them on sale). Overall I would recommend this product for purchase.
Charl L.
Are these better than the original?
Abigail G.
Olivet, MI
These look great! Would you recommend trying them?!
Kailah W.
Has anyone ever tried these? Are they good?
Daliangelys S.
Doral, FL
I love chocolate so tell me if this cereal is good?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Is this any good?? Is the chocolate taste overpowering?

back