Cheerios Berry Burst Cereal uploaded by Chana A.

BY CHEERIOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

General Mills Berry Burst Cheerios® Cereal.
Triple Berry.
Real Strawberries, Blueberries & Raspberries.
Naturally Sweetened Whole Grain Oat Cereal with Real Berries.
With Whole Grain Guaranteed.
Nutrition Highlights.
Calories 100, 5%.
Saturated Fat 0g, 0%.
Sodium 170mg, 7%.
Sugars 8g.
Calcium 100mg, 10%.
Vit. D 40 IU, 10%.
Amount and % Daily Value per serving.
May Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease*.
* Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease.
Berry Burst Cheerios® cereal is low in fat (1g), saturated fat free, and naturally cholesterol free.

Felicia A.
Love love love this cereal! Super healthy and tastes great too! Would recommend this to everyone and not too expensive! Kids love it! You can purchase at most grocery stores.
Tamara S.
Nicholasville
Me and my daughter really enjoy this cereal. I love to give her snacks that are easy for her to feed herself but also benefit her health wise. This definitely qualifies!
Tee M.
Clinton Twp, MI
These are amazing. If you love Cheerios I suggest you buy these. Great price point and nice size box. Love love love these. Will be buying again and recommend to others.
Trina K.
Henderson, NV
Eating Cheerios always makes me feel like I'm doing something healthy for myself. So thankful they came out with a variety of favors. This is the perfect berry flavor.
Suzanne H.
This cereal is delicious and the oats make it very crunchy. I especially like to take this cereal and mix it in with yogurt to give my yogurt a little more crunch!
Melody B.
Cheyenne, WY
These are so awesome! I used to love fruit loops and was diagnosed with a corn allergy. Now that these are out I can finally have fruity cereal again. Good fruit flavor and doesn't get soggy too quickly.
Kristina V.
Cherrios are great on the way that aren't too sugary. I love me some super sugary cereal, but sometimes you just want to cut back and feel healthy. This cereal is pretty good and makes me feel healthy
Christina C.
Yummy fave breakfast of mine! Keeps me filled for a long time and has a nice sweet flavor. I like to chop up a banana and throw it in there to good a nice berry/banana flavor!
Ana F.
Garner, NC
Love the taste of the. It is not too sweet or too plain it is just right. I buy them for my house and also at the daycare center I work in the children love them just as much as I do.
Shadya M.
It's the same awesome cheerios but the berry flavor really packs a nice wake up punch in the morning, depending where you buy it it's cheaper or more expensive but it's great
JING C.