Cheerios Berry Burst Cereal uploaded by Chana A.

BY CHEERIOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

General Mills Berry Burst Cheerios® Cereal.
Triple Berry.
Real Strawberries, Blueberries & Raspberries.
Naturally Sweetened Whole Grain Oat Cereal with Real Berries.
With Whole Grain Guaranteed.
Nutrition Highlights.
Calories 100, 5%.
Saturated Fat 0g, 0%.
Sodium 170mg, 7%.
Sugars 8g.
Calcium 100mg, 10%.
Vit. D 40 IU, 10%.
Amount and % Daily Value per serving.
May Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease*.
* Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease.
Berry Burst Cheerios® cereal is low in fat (1g), saturated fat free, and naturally cholesterol free.

Caitlin G.
Lakewood, CA
This is a good cereal, but I still think that Cheerios should be left to the og. Just honey nut! But, this is good. Very similar to the special k cereals. But I understand that some people are unable to eat gluten and that Cheerios are the only option.
Caitlin M.
Rochdale, MA
This is my favorite cereal ever! I love the freeze dried fruit they put in because it adds lots of sweetness to it and that what I like. I buy this brand of cereal about 3 times every month. It's very affordable and delicious! Everyone should try this!
Quincey H.
Martinsville, VA
Berry Burst Cheerios is full of flavor and great for breakfast or as a snack for toddlers. I lack it as a snack and carry it along as a quick boost when I'm hungry.
Christina L.
Norman, OK
These are the best cheerios! I really love that they have a different flavor than just your regular box of cheerios. They are healthy and definitely a good choice to eat instead of the sugary cereals! I am most definitely going to buy these cheerios again
Michaila C.
Keene, NH
This is such a great picker upper in the morning for those who enjoy the crunch and taste of cheerios, but also want to get their fruity nutrients in bright an early. I bought this at my local grocery store and I cannot wait to go back and buy it again!
Samantha M.
Union City, CA
When I don't have access to my own fruits and berries during winter this is my go to cereal. Also, I just feel like it's a healthier option than the original and the honey versions
Alex V.
This was surprisingly good! It's sweet and tastes a little fruity, but it's really good. It's not overly sweet like frosted cheerios but it still satisfies my sweet tooth. I highly recommend trying them. Not everyone likes them but I really do.
Ashley J.
Council Blfs, IA
I seriously love cheerios - except for I refuse to eat it without sugar no matter the kind because if I dont its just way too bland... anyone else eat their cheerios with sugar?!
Felicia A.
Love love love this cereal! Super healthy and tastes great too! Would recommend this to everyone and not too expensive! Kids love it! You can purchase at most grocery stores.
Katie D.
Fall River , Ma
The Berry burst Cheerios are good, but I prefer the regular Cheerios. However, I tend to dislike anything sweet for breakfast. I also think that off brand Cheerios are a lot cheaper and taste relatively the same.
JING C.