Cheerios Berry Burst Cereal uploaded by Chana A.

BY CHEERIOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

General Mills Berry Burst Cheerios® Cereal.
Triple Berry.
Real Strawberries, Blueberries & Raspberries.
Naturally Sweetened Whole Grain Oat Cereal with Real Berries.
With Whole Grain Guaranteed.
Nutrition Highlights.
Calories 100, 5%.
Saturated Fat 0g, 0%.
Sodium 170mg, 7%.
Sugars 8g.
Calcium 100mg, 10%.
Vit. D 40 IU, 10%.
Amount and % Daily Value per serving.
May Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease*.
* Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease.
Berry Burst Cheerios® cereal is low in fat (1g), saturated fat free, and naturally cholesterol free.

Marissa H.
Glendale, AZ
I love whenever they bring this cereal pack. When you don't have time to add fresh fruit or it isn't in season it gives you a delicious Berry start to your day or a great snack.
Lauren J.
Bridgeton, MO
I love this cereal. It has a really good flavor and is pretty healthy! This price of this product is very low and easy to afford for a good quality cereal. I will repurchase this item. I would also definitely recommend this to someone looking for a healthy breakfast option.
Liset
Sneads ferry, Nc
My family and I love this cereal! The kids love the berries and will eat up the cereal without a fuss. As a mom, I love the value price as well as nutrition. We buy other Cheerios brand as well and love it. Our kids even eat it dry, as a snack. And us as the adults love it too
Danielle E. H.
Winter Haven, FL
This heart healthy cereal is full of berry flavor and is sweet but not like those candy flavored cereals. really delicious would recommend if you like fruit and want more than honey flavored cheerios
Caitlin S.
Columbus, OH
Hands down my favorite kind of Cheerios. I don't have time to cut up fresh fruit to put in my cereal daily so the fact this offers fruit (while maybe not nearly as healthy as fresh) is a win for me. It's delicious and refreshing.
Rebecca Z.
Byron, NY
I have a two year old daughter, and she absolutely loves these. Not just for breakfast either, for a snack in the middle of the day. I LOVE the nutritional value as a mom.
adam f.
Santa Maria, CA
have been eating cheerios for a long time. Same texture as with any cheerios u have ate before. but the flavor seem to be really artificial. not a natural tast like the honey ones. or the other flavors. might just be my taste. nut flavor was more chemical then berry
Diane M.
Jersey City, NJ
I love getting this cereal whenever I'm bored of the original flavor, the Honey Nut Cheerios. It has a yummy, light fruit taste. Nothing major, but it's pleasant. Love it!
Brindley F.
Atlanta, GA
I like these better than just regular Cheerios. They're healthy and they actually taste good too. Adding some fresh berries to the pre-dried mix taste pretty scrumptious.
Jessica B.
St Petersburg, FL
I try to avoid eating cereal but when I do buy it, this is one of my favorites! It helps when I am craving something sweet but I am trying to stay away from chocolate.
JING C.