Cheerios Berry Burst Cereal uploaded by Chana A.

BY CHEERIOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

General Mills Berry Burst Cheerios® Cereal.
Triple Berry.
Real Strawberries, Blueberries & Raspberries.
Naturally Sweetened Whole Grain Oat Cereal with Real Berries.
With Whole Grain Guaranteed.
Nutrition Highlights.
Calories 100, 5%.
Saturated Fat 0g, 0%.
Sodium 170mg, 7%.
Sugars 8g.
Calcium 100mg, 10%.
Vit. D 40 IU, 10%.
Amount and % Daily Value per serving.
May Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease*.
* Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease.
Berry Burst Cheerios® cereal is low in fat (1g), saturated fat free, and naturally cholesterol free.

Cynthia V.
I love cheerios. Perhaps it's because they remind me of my childhood, I'm not sure. anyway, I love dried fruit in my cereal and this one is pretty good ! I just wish there was more fruit in it
Shawna M.
Manchester , NH
I love the Cheerios Berry Burst cereal. I am eating healthy, but having Cheerios but also getting a great snack because these have such a great berry flavor! I give them dry to my daughter for a snack and she loves them to!!
stephanie w.
Mount Juliet, TN
Anyway you can sneak something somewhat healthy into your kids daily diet is a plus in my book!! And that is exactly what this does. You can hide the vitamins and good cholesterol behind the fruit flavors and fun colors. We eat this at least 3 times a week.
samantha f.
Columbus, OH
This is a nice spin on Cheerios. It reminds me a lot of cereal I ate as a kid. Its very healthy but it also tastes good. That is a win win. I do not eat it very often because I like to try all the flavors because there are so many. I eat them dry or with milk
Ariel C.
Framingham, MA
Super yummy and filling. Cheerios are always a good breakfast option but I find myself sometimes also reaching for these as a snack at work. Good calorie count and nutrition per serving,
Trudy C.
Black Mountain, NC
My husband is the cereal eater and he loves this brand of cheerios. He eats this at least 3 times a week. It has just enough sweet flavor to it that he does not have to add more sugar.
Marcy W.
Edwardsburg, MI
Yummy cereal, my kids love it. Not too sweet, but still tastes great. A healthy breakfast and snack all in one. Catchy and bright box. Wish it would be a little bigger for the price.
Kimberly C.
Florala, AL
I am in love with Berry Burst Cheerios. I have always been a Cherrios eater and am always curios when it comes to new flavors. This one did not disappoint. Will continue to purchase. Perfect breakfast choice.
D C.
cheerios are definetely my favorite cereal brand because it tastes great and is also healthy for you !!! there is also plenty of different flavors that are all delicious. my favorites are the berry burst, chocolate, and the greek oats one!!
Marissa H.
Glendale, AZ
I love whenever they bring this cereal pack. When you don't have time to add fresh fruit or it isn't in season it gives you a delicious Berry start to your day or a great snack.
JING C.