Cheerios Berry Burst Cereal uploaded by Chana A.

BY CHEERIOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

General Mills Berry Burst Cheerios® Cereal.
Triple Berry.
Real Strawberries, Blueberries & Raspberries.
Naturally Sweetened Whole Grain Oat Cereal with Real Berries.
With Whole Grain Guaranteed.
Nutrition Highlights.
Calories 100, 5%.
Saturated Fat 0g, 0%.
Sodium 170mg, 7%.
Sugars 8g.
Calcium 100mg, 10%.
Vit. D 40 IU, 10%.
Amount and % Daily Value per serving.
May Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease*.
* Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease.
Berry Burst Cheerios® cereal is low in fat (1g), saturated fat free, and naturally cholesterol free.

Veronica A.
Torrance, CA
I like it, its not the best but it does fill me up and it is easy and fast to grab. I do love the flavor and that is why I would keep buying this product. I'm happy it was at my local store. I probably eat it almost every day and I would recommend it to others
Rachel A.
Benton Harbor, MI
My kids love these! I feel good about feeding them to my girls, because Cheerios are established and consistent and are a staple baby snack. These smell wonderful, aren't sticky, and are a snack you can feel confident in.
Beth G.
Sebring, Fl
I like for my children to eat healthier but unfortunately I have to contend with the sugary cereals and often end up losing. I tried Berry Cheerios and they love them. I can get them to eat a bit healthier with the Cheerios and its actually a taste they like
Hayley Y.
Nederland, TX
YUMMY! These are really good. I like the honey better but I do enjoy these. I like the with vanilla almond milk. I have only had a box, but would maybe buy again. I like the fresh taste of fruit in the morning. These are easy to find at local grocery store!
Marisol A.
Phoenix, AZ
It is officially gluten free!! Yay. This Celiac girl has tried other cheerio-like products, but were not very flavorful. This is super light and the berries make it feel healthier than some other brands. I love this product and several other flavors too!
Becky H.
Brooklyn, NY
I love fruits in my cereal so this gains brownie points. I love cheerios in general because it is so simple, healthy, and yummy! The fruits really add a kick in the simple cereal. I bought this from CVS. I would buy it again if I have the chance!!!
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
I absolutely love this flavor of Cheerios ! it gives a little bit of sweetness which I usually crave in the morning but is still healthy and delicious. and I love that they're gluten free now too! recommend !
Anna Marie B.
Palmer, AK
Another favorite for my kiddos, especially dry! They prefer dry cereal over milk for this particular one. Repeat customer, although I try to switch them up. I bought it at Walmart for pretty inexpensive.
Brittany H.
Plant City, FL
I absolutely love this brand of cheerios.. they aren't to sweet but they also lack nothing. The taste is simply perfect ad has a hint of sweet into the mix so they are perfect snack or even for breakfast
Sondra R.
Rockholds, KY
We tried these once and did not like the taste, although the price was good. I would not recommend this cereal to parents with picky eaters..The price is very good. The pros on this cereal is that the price range is good, the cons is that it's not very good and too strong of a berry taste and an egg taste as well.
JING C.