Cheerios Berry Burst Cereal uploaded by Chana A.

BY CHEERIOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

General Mills Berry Burst Cheerios® Cereal.
Triple Berry.
Real Strawberries, Blueberries & Raspberries.
Naturally Sweetened Whole Grain Oat Cereal with Real Berries.
With Whole Grain Guaranteed.
Nutrition Highlights.
Calories 100, 5%.
Saturated Fat 0g, 0%.
Sodium 170mg, 7%.
Sugars 8g.
Calcium 100mg, 10%.
Vit. D 40 IU, 10%.
Amount and % Daily Value per serving.
May Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease*.
* Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease.
Berry Burst Cheerios® cereal is low in fat (1g), saturated fat free, and naturally cholesterol free.

Rebecca T.
Virginia Bch, VA
I have a toddler which means of course I ALWAYS have cheerios on hand. I'm partial to these berry burst ones because sometimes mommy needs a snack too where I grab a couple when he isn't looking. They're pretty cheap too! Not really healthy but they're a good filler snack for between meals in small portions.
lexi b.
Pros: Delicious and bright strawberry flavor combined with solid oat crunch. Tart, sophisticated aftertaste. Serious strawberry milkshake vibes when eaten in milk. No crappy freeze-dried strawberries. Best strawberry cereal on the market.
Cons: Limited freaking edition with no scientifically verifiable way to stop time. Could be a tad bit sweeter. Random people putting guns to your head and asking you to rank cereals.
Shannon D.
I like this cereal a lot. It is a good mix between an unhealthy sugary cereal and a boring healthy one. It isn't that bad for you and it still tastes great. I like mixing it with plain cheerios as well to cut back on the sweetness. Very affordable.
Janina B.
I tried these because I love Honey Nut Cheerios. The berries are a little tart for me, but I enjoyed it still. I probably won't purchase this again because I like other flavors of cheerios better, but if you like berry cereals, give this a try.
Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Cheerios are my favorite type of cereal, I love them I can eat them alone with no milk at all. Great price but rite aid stores have them over priced I wouldn't get there n yes they are good for you too. Loved the different varieties they now have...
Alejandro S.
I used to buy this cereal in WalMart, but they discontinued it. The slightly frosted Cheerios flavor goes with the strawberries and blueberries better than any other cereal flavor, in my opinion. It's worth the relatively high cost to get this cereal.
Josey T.
Franklinville, NY
Really, all I can say is YUM! I'm not a fan of Honey Nut Cheerios so the flavor in Berry Burst is perfect for me and for our kids. Breakfast & snacks is how we enjoy this. General Mills, however, is getting PRICEY! Why is food cost so much lately?
Krys R.
Bronx, NY
Cheerios is a great option for in the house breakfast, on the run snacks, and great for playing and crafting. I really love the brand and trust then quality that I feed it to my children and have since they were young. I really liked the berries flavor myself although my kids love all of the types equally.
Caitlin O.
MUSTANG, OK
I love these berry flavored cheerios! They are so good and my kid loves them too! They're easy to take with us on the road and just as good dry as they are with milk! Also I love that they aren't bad for us either! I buy these often and would definitely recommend.
Veronica A.
Torrance, CA
I like it, its not the best but it does fill me up and it is easy and fast to grab. I do love the flavor and that is why I would keep buying this product. I'm happy it was at my local store. I probably eat it almost every day and I would recommend it to others
JING C.