Cheerios Berry Burst Cereal uploaded by Chana A.

BY CHEERIOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

General Mills Berry Burst Cheerios® Cereal.
Triple Berry.
Real Strawberries, Blueberries & Raspberries.
Naturally Sweetened Whole Grain Oat Cereal with Real Berries.
With Whole Grain Guaranteed.
Nutrition Highlights.
Calories 100, 5%.
Saturated Fat 0g, 0%.
Sodium 170mg, 7%.
Sugars 8g.
Calcium 100mg, 10%.
Vit. D 40 IU, 10%.
Amount and % Daily Value per serving.
May Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease*.
* Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease.
Berry Burst Cheerios® cereal is low in fat (1g), saturated fat free, and naturally cholesterol free.

Adriana G.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Is a cereal that I do not like anything, I feel no taste and lacks the more special to do it
Sydney L.
San Diego, CA
It something that is good for your health and also it taste really good,its a great breakfast
Angelica C.
I love all Cheerios cereal. But this have to be one of my favorite one. Love how it tastes.
Marissa D.
Janesville, WI
This cereal is so flavorful and tasty. I would purchase this again. I've only tried it once
Rachel G.
These have a good flavor and make a good bowl of cereal for breakfast or for a good snack.
marie m.
My favorite. Cereal of all time. But it is too sweet but once a week it fine with eating it
Jacqueline D.
Ewing NJ
These are so good, I got tired of the original Cheerio flavor but these are very addicting!
Arianna C.
Apache Junction, AZ
These are pretty good. Could be better if it had like little clusters. Or chewy something.
Natasha M.
La Puente, CA
This product is so good. It's a healthy choice . taste good . no complaints. Good product
Salina T.
San Diego , CA
One of my fav ESP having the fruits in there gives it a extra taste for me in the morning
JING C.