Cheerios Berry Burst Cereal uploaded by Chana A.

BY CHEERIOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

General Mills Berry Burst Cheerios® Cereal.
Triple Berry.
Real Strawberries, Blueberries & Raspberries.
Naturally Sweetened Whole Grain Oat Cereal with Real Berries.
With Whole Grain Guaranteed.
Nutrition Highlights.
Calories 100, 5%.
Saturated Fat 0g, 0%.
Sodium 170mg, 7%.
Sugars 8g.
Calcium 100mg, 10%.
Vit. D 40 IU, 10%.
Amount and % Daily Value per serving.
May Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease*.
* Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease.
Berry Burst Cheerios® cereal is low in fat (1g), saturated fat free, and naturally cholesterol free.

krystal j.
Middletown, OH
My daughters favorite cereal I buy a box every week I also don't feel guilty about giving them to her
Lupita R.
San Antonio, TX
Mmm I just love these products. They are so delicious. I will continue eating all of these products
 Taylor   .
Tampa, FL
I buy these for my baby and she loves them. I lcor that they are such a great price for a huge box
Gene P.
Good source of vitamins and grains and jeps keep your cholesterol down and still have a good taste
Audbrey M.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Cheerios are healthy but this product is packed with flavor. I'm obsessed and highly recommend it.
Beki I.
I've always loved this cereal since I was a little girl till now it has been my absolute favorite.
krizia a.
Not to long I tried this and it was really good no need to add sugar it was very good and pleaseant
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Very delicious cereal! My mom loves this cereal and when I tried it i instantly loved it as well!
Chelsey P.
Little Falls, MN
My son loves these and they are not bad for him like a lot of other kinds I will buy these again
Jordan P.
A little sugary, but this cheerios type has great taste, especially if you're craving some sugar.
JING C.