Cheerios Berry Burst Cereal uploaded by Chana A.

BY CHEERIOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

General Mills Berry Burst Cheerios® Cereal.
Triple Berry.
Real Strawberries, Blueberries & Raspberries.
Naturally Sweetened Whole Grain Oat Cereal with Real Berries.
With Whole Grain Guaranteed.
Nutrition Highlights.
Calories 100, 5%.
Saturated Fat 0g, 0%.
Sodium 170mg, 7%.
Sugars 8g.
Calcium 100mg, 10%.
Vit. D 40 IU, 10%.
Amount and % Daily Value per serving.
May Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease*.
* Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease.
Berry Burst Cheerios® cereal is low in fat (1g), saturated fat free, and naturally cholesterol free.

Ana P.
Kingsport, TN
Strawberry burst is so delicious love it for in the mornings or a quick dinner would definitely recommend
Brandi R.
So flavorful and doesn't leave a nasty feel in your mouth. they are great as a starter food for toddlers.
Briana R.
Elkmont, AL
I love my Cheerios, and these are no exception! I love the burst of flavor added to my usual breakfast!
Beverly B.
Ellisville, MS
Tasty. A family favorite. We love it dry or with milk. I think it's a healthy choice great price. Value
Angel K.
Fabens, TX
Not totally love it but my kids love this morning breakfast also night time they still love to eat this
Erica P.
Universal City, TX
These have a good different kind of taste to them. They're naturally sweet. Very delicious, recommended
Cynthia H.
This is an ok cereal, not one that I will buy all the time but will buy when I am having a taste for it
Brittany B.
Buffalo, MN
Absolutely love this cereal! What a great way to start a day with a bowl full of berries and cereal!
I absolutely love these cheerios! They're so good I could eat them everyday. Definitely worth buying.
Destiny G.
Lynchburg, VA
I live these Cheerios with berries mixed in!! The perfect burst of flavor to start your day off right
JING C.