Cheerios Berry Burst Cereal uploaded by Chana A.

BY CHEERIOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

General Mills Berry Burst CheeriosÂŽ Cereal.
Triple Berry.
Real Strawberries, Blueberries & Raspberries.
Naturally Sweetened Whole Grain Oat Cereal with Real Berries.
With Whole Grain Guaranteed.
Nutrition Highlights.
Calories 100, 5%.
Saturated Fat 0g, 0%.
Sodium 170mg, 7%.
Sugars 8g.
Calcium 100mg, 10%.
Vit. D 40 IU, 10%.
Amount and % Daily Value per serving.
May Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease*.
* Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease.
Berry Burst CheeriosÂŽ cereal is low in fat (1g), saturated fat free, and naturally cholesterol free.

Cheerios Berry Burst Cereal
one of my favorite cereals. its healthy but tastes not so healthy. so its a win win ;) it really filled me up and was not too sweet. very affordable and tastes amazing with added fruits of your choice
Briana A.
Dixon, KY
Very affordable especially given the frequent coupons that are available. It tasted great and was a healthy option for the kids and the adults of the house. Most of the stores I shop at have it too! I will be buying again.
Kathryn K.
Madison, WI
This is a good alternative if you love cheerios but you need something a just a little bit more exciting in the morning than just plain oat cereal. The price is good for the amount you get and the berries are sweet; my only complaint is that by the time the berries have absorbed the milk enough for them to not be chewy, the cereal is complete mush and there really is no happy medium so you have to put up with one or the other not being quite right. But tbh, worth it at the end of the day.
Griselda G.
Colusa, CA
This cereal is not to sweet but it has enough flavor to taste the berry in each bowl. This Is one of the only cereals that I like to eat only because I feel cereal is too packed with sugar. My baby loves it too.
josselin v.
Bell, CA
No me gusta simple y aunque diga que es nutritivo no me gusta comer cosas sin sabor mĂĄs en la maĂąana que lo que deseas es algo rico y que te llene de energĂ­a no me gusta es mi opiniĂłn sincera
I do not like simple, but says it is nutritious to eat things I do not like unflavored more in the morning than what you want is something rich and full of energy you do not like is IMHO
Jessica V.
This cereal is very good! It's the berry burt and it has really good flavor. It also has wheat cereal so it's good. It's also pretty healthy because it has wheat cereal! It's not too sweet either which I do like a lot. I'd say try this one out you won't be disappointed it's a great breakfast cereal ☺️
Yelena D.
Vancouver , WA
Perfectly circle and crunchy breakfast cereal with a berry flakes to enchance most important meal of the day. Breakfast is always easy and perfect with Cheerios Berry Bust cerial. I personally like to use vanilla flavored almond milk for my plate while kids like it with plain 2% milk.
Guiselle N.
Irving, TX
My son loves this cereal. He loves the plain cheerios but when he tried this one it became one of his favorite. I'm glad he likes cheerios since it does not have a lot of sugar in it and it's good for you. Maybe the can come up with more cheerios that have fruit in them.
Adriana N.
Carmel, NY
This cereal is super yummy and so good for you too! I love General Mills, so when I saw this flavor I had to try it. I have it a few times a week and for the price, there's so much in a box! Love this stuff, the berries are so yummy and it's good without milk, too!
Rebecca T.
Virginia Bch, VA
I have a toddler which means of course I ALWAYS have cheerios on hand. I'm partial to these berry burst ones because sometimes mommy needs a snack too where I grab a couple when he isn't looking. They're pretty cheap too! Not really healthy but they're a good filler snack for between meals in small portions.
JING C.