Cheerios Berry Burst Cereal uploaded by Chana A.

BY CHEERIOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

General Mills Berry Burst Cheerios® Cereal.
Triple Berry.
Real Strawberries, Blueberries & Raspberries.
Naturally Sweetened Whole Grain Oat Cereal with Real Berries.
With Whole Grain Guaranteed.
Nutrition Highlights.
Calories 100, 5%.
Saturated Fat 0g, 0%.
Sodium 170mg, 7%.
Sugars 8g.
Calcium 100mg, 10%.
Vit. D 40 IU, 10%.
Amount and % Daily Value per serving.
May Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease*.
* Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease.
Berry Burst Cheerios® cereal is low in fat (1g), saturated fat free, and naturally cholesterol free.

dianna f.
Compton, CA
Super healthy super yummy delicious and great for you to stay fit this cereal is one of my favs its really good
Dawn P.
My kids love these! My son loves strawberries and he reaches for this box of cereal first thing in the morning.
Deborah C.
Salinas, CA
These could taste better but they are still good. They are very light in taste but would still purchase this.
Danielle G.
Bar Harbor, ME
Always a special spot for this one... Favorite foods during my pregnancies... And all my kids love it too...
Clarissa H.
New Rochelle, NY
I love that this is a healthy breakfast my children and family can enjoy. The taste is great and it's healthy
Sinette N.
Sun City, AZ
What I like about this product is that do not need to put any sugar in the cereal, it sweet as is delicious.
Aldana R.
east haven , CT
This product is very filling in a great source of fiber. Not only is it delicious but it's meant for everyone
Inna C.
Rogers, MN
So yummy and so healthy for you! I usually also add a fresh banana to it too, cant beat this yummy goodness!
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
1,454 reviews
I really enjoy this cereal it has a lot of very forward to it and I like the fact that it's at Cold Cereal
genesis d.
General Mills Berry Burst Cheerios Cereal I have not had the pleasure of tasting but soon I will for you x
JING C.