Cheerios Berry Burst Cereal uploaded by Chana A.

BY CHEERIOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

General Mills Berry Burst Cheerios® Cereal.
Triple Berry.
Real Strawberries, Blueberries & Raspberries.
Naturally Sweetened Whole Grain Oat Cereal with Real Berries.
With Whole Grain Guaranteed.
Nutrition Highlights.
Calories 100, 5%.
Saturated Fat 0g, 0%.
Sodium 170mg, 7%.
Sugars 8g.
Calcium 100mg, 10%.
Vit. D 40 IU, 10%.
Amount and % Daily Value per serving.
May Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease*.
* Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease.
Berry Burst Cheerios® cereal is low in fat (1g), saturated fat free, and naturally cholesterol free.

Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
Nice change to regular Cheerios I usually get. Nice fruity favor. Get this when too lazy to cut up real fruit for your cereal.
francesca s.
Who doesn't love cheerios? i love all the flavors especially the honey nut or cinnamon and the yogurt perf for snacks or bkfast
Mar V.
I have tried this cereal jumerous times one of our family favorite eating as breakfast meal and great taste competitive price
Shelby G.
Allentown
These cheerios are super sweet and the berries give it that extra little burst of flavor. I'd recommend to literally anyone!
Katherine G.
Cadet, MO
Berry burst is a good change to the plan cheerios I like them and the kids like them as well they are always asking for them.
S D.
Philadelphia , PA
I love these!!!! I eat them almost everyday! So great to have a breakfast that is good for you then eating greasy fried food!
Miriam R.
Thornton, CO
Defiantly my favorite cereal. It's not sweet like other cereals and doesn't contain a lot of sugar either. Plus it's healthy
PriscillA G.
Love the cereal keeps you full keeps you focused for the whole day it's the best with whole milk very healthy choice for your
Nicole S.
Webster City, IA
I like the berry burst cheerios cereal for my daughter. It is a nice snack that a 1 and a half year old can eat on her own.
Cheneza I.
A healthy alternative for a midnight snack
great boost for breakfast to start your day and children love the berry flavors
JING C.