Cheerios Berry Burst Cereal uploaded by Chana A.

BY CHEERIOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

General Mills Berry Burst Cheerios® Cereal.
Triple Berry.
Real Strawberries, Blueberries & Raspberries.
Naturally Sweetened Whole Grain Oat Cereal with Real Berries.
With Whole Grain Guaranteed.
Nutrition Highlights.
Calories 100, 5%.
Saturated Fat 0g, 0%.
Sodium 170mg, 7%.
Sugars 8g.
Calcium 100mg, 10%.
Vit. D 40 IU, 10%.
Amount and % Daily Value per serving.
May Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease*.
* Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease.
Berry Burst Cheerios® cereal is low in fat (1g), saturated fat free, and naturally cholesterol free.

JING C.
Brooklyn, NY
This brand is good. But have not try this before. I guess I should give it a try before i judge it. I try all there new taste.
Nikkie P.
Lakeside, CA
I liked this flavor, I wish it was a bit more flavorful..however it's good if you like the original ones but want a little flavor.
Mary T.
Love ALL Cheerios! Great variety. Love that they are gluten free! I am gluten intolerant so to have many choices is simply amazing!
Amber K.
Im not a fan of Cheerios, because they really taste plain to me. BUT when they added berries to the mix. WOW to my taste buds.
francesca s.
Who doesn't love cheerios? i love all the flavors especially the honey nut or cinnamon and the yogurt perf for snacks or bkfast
Tuyet T.
Great cereal choice. Healthy snack or great hearty breakfast. One bowl of cereal in the morning leaves me full until lunch time
Cynthia J.
Brooklyn, NY
This cereal is great. Yummy and crunchy with the traditional flavor we all love. Great to eat to every morning with the family.
Kaylee S.
Hopewell jct , NY
These are good one, i like these just as an on the go snack sometimes. Its a healthy alternative to other cereals. Good value.
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
Nice change to regular Cheerios I usually get. Nice fruity favor. Get this when too lazy to cut up real fruit for your cereal.
Monica H.
We love Cheerios! The honey nut flavor is great. We live the value of the family-size box and it's value. I love to add fruit.
JING C.