Cheerios Berry Burst Cereal uploaded by Chana A.

BY CHEERIOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

General Mills Berry Burst Cheerios® Cereal.
Triple Berry.
Real Strawberries, Blueberries & Raspberries.
Naturally Sweetened Whole Grain Oat Cereal with Real Berries.
With Whole Grain Guaranteed.
Nutrition Highlights.
Calories 100, 5%.
Saturated Fat 0g, 0%.
Sodium 170mg, 7%.
Sugars 8g.
Calcium 100mg, 10%.
Vit. D 40 IU, 10%.
Amount and % Daily Value per serving.
May Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease*.
* Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease.
Berry Burst Cheerios® cereal is low in fat (1g), saturated fat free, and naturally cholesterol free.

Alyssa S.
Southbridge, MA
This is a great fruit cereal. With the original cheerio greatness, the fruity side brings it to another level. I even eat it as a dry snack.
Kathryn K.
New Lebanon , OH
Healthy and tasty! Can't eat a lot of cereal because I'm t1 diabetic but this gives me the flavor I like without a huge spike in blood sugar.
Chantel B.
Eustis, FL
Great healthy cereal that I can actually get my kids to eat. Not loaded down with sugar and all the bad stuff that are in other cereals.
Mary P.
I thought these would be really good, however I noticed the berries in it wasn't as fresh tasting as I'd hoped. I'd prefer to add my own.
Talisha G.
Bakersfield, CA
I always buy these cheerios and the multi gran one. My children eat theses for snacks most the time. Ore I make a bar for then with them
Kesley F.
Katy, TX
Love all their product and this one was no different! I love the berries and will definitely purchase again and i recommend this product!
Lupe G.
Los Angeles, CA
Who doesn't like Honey Nut Cheerios they're very good and like I said they remind me of my childhood my mom used to get them all the time
Lucia K.
Williamstown, NJ
I buy this for my husband because he loves eating heart healthy but also flavorful! He loves starting his day off with his Cheerios!
Cynthia C.
Tomball, TX
I'm not a fan of the Berry Burst Cheerios. The strawberry flavoring is too artificial for my liking. I prefer the Honey Nut Cheerios.
kim v.
Luzerne, PA
I bought them weren't crazy about them they tasted fake i added bannannas to get my kids to eat them they were dry and not that great
JING C.