Cheerios Berry Burst Cereal uploaded by Chana A.

BY CHEERIOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

General Mills Berry Burst Cheerios® Cereal.
Triple Berry.
Real Strawberries, Blueberries & Raspberries.
Naturally Sweetened Whole Grain Oat Cereal with Real Berries.
With Whole Grain Guaranteed.
Nutrition Highlights.
Calories 100, 5%.
Saturated Fat 0g, 0%.
Sodium 170mg, 7%.
Sugars 8g.
Calcium 100mg, 10%.
Vit. D 40 IU, 10%.
Amount and % Daily Value per serving.
May Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease*.
* Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease.
Berry Burst Cheerios® cereal is low in fat (1g), saturated fat free, and naturally cholesterol free.

Ana A.
I like this brand, but this flavor is not the best they had. I bought it thinking it will be really yummy but it does not taste really good in my opinion.
Rose H.
Clarksburg, MD
My family loves this cereal! Berry Burst Cheerios cereal is a great nutritious breakfast to jump start the morning! Great flavor and good for your heart!!
Keyanna J.
Memphis, TN
I don't know what's wrong with influenster right now because I keep putting a chocolate one with this very person that I've never had before kids coming up
Alejandra D.
Usually on weekends I prefer to eat cereal and these are my favorites, very rich and a little sweet without exaggerating, could spend my life eating them
Ashley F.
Lynchburg, VA
I've got to admit I'm a honey nut cheerio kinda person, but the fruit wasnt too bad in this box. If you love a slightly sweet cereal, you will love this.
Jill R.
Cedar grove, NJ
The berries add the perfect touch of sweetness, in the morning I don't like to have a sugary cereal but these Cheerios are prefect to start my day with!
Sereniti C.
Patuxent Rvr, MD
Your favorite go to cereal mixed with dehydrated fruit. It's simple and yummy. You get the mix of grains with the sweet or tart berry with every bite.
Diana V.
Los Angeles, CA
These are my favorite Cheerios but I'd like more dry fruit in them because I really like dry fruit that's the only bad thing I can say but it's SO good
Andrea H.
Grovetown, GA
So good! I add fruit for myself, serve it to my older kids with milk, and give it to the baby as a snack. Use in place of granola on yogurt in a pinch!
Brianda G.
Menasha, WI
Better than the original. I like the flavor and still pretty healthy. Box doesn't last very long at home since my daughter and husband love it as well.
JING C.