Cheerios Berry Burst Cereal uploaded by Chana A.

BY CHEERIOS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

General Mills Berry Burst Cheerios® Cereal.
Triple Berry.
Real Strawberries, Blueberries & Raspberries.
Naturally Sweetened Whole Grain Oat Cereal with Real Berries.
With Whole Grain Guaranteed.
Nutrition Highlights.
Calories 100, 5%.
Saturated Fat 0g, 0%.
Sodium 170mg, 7%.
Sugars 8g.
Calcium 100mg, 10%.
Vit. D 40 IU, 10%.
Amount and % Daily Value per serving.
May Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease*.
* Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of heart disease.
Berry Burst Cheerios® cereal is low in fat (1g), saturated fat free, and naturally cholesterol free.

Natalia G.
Waltham, MA
I like this cereal because have my favorites fruits ( strawberries 🍓 and blueberries) the flavor is really good and is healthy. I like eat this cereal with almond milk. You can buy this cereal everywhere! Is really easy to find. I bought 6 boxes for one month.
Wendy O.
Curious is my second option after Cocoa Puffs because that's the healthy way of life and I just like the way it tastes I prefer the honey once but I also like the Barry's mixing with the Cheerios and like it makes it taste so good and it's healthy so I look forward to the healthy part
Kass A.
Cheerios is almost like a comfort food for me! my mom and I would snack on these when were out on the go! My love for fruit is REAL! Therefore, when cheerios plus berries! doesn't get any better1
Alexis O.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I've been eating cheerios since I was a kid. The berry burts are pretty good but nothing compares to the original honey nut. It is an ok value at $3-4 a box, but I probably wouldn't purchase this again.
Katy K.
Chico, CA
Cheerios were amazing growing up and in high school it was my go to easy to make breakfast. I love the dried berries in the cereal and when you add the milk it makes it really good.
Debbie S.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Yum, this General Mills Berry Burst Cheerios Cereal is so delicious! I love the family size making it perfect to feed the entire family! It is also made with natural fruit flavors that gives it an authentic taste! It is healthy breakfast option!!!
Christy N.
Oklahoma City, OK
I hate cheerios. I hoped that eating this would be better than normal cheerios. It is way better than normal cheerios but I still do not really like them. They are nothing like fruit loops but instead have a slightly sweeter or fruitier taste than normal cheerios.
Shaunna W.
Naperville, IL
My kids love cheerios and they love the competitors version of berry rings. However I do not like the artificial dyes others use, so I was happy to find that this tastes the same without the artificial colors and dyes! Absolutely a go to snack for my kids!
Stefen M.
Corona, CA
The flavor of these Cheerios are just amazing. I typically eat these when I want to switch it up from the regular honey nut cheerios. They are pretty decently priced, and can fill you up very easily. The best part about it all is that they're actually pretty healthy for you.
Sharon D.
This is a really good option for parents who want to feed a healthier/better option cereal to their kids. It kind of reminded me of Cap'n Crunch berries. My son really enjoyed it, and I did myself.
JING C.