Cheer Ultra Fresh Clean Scent Powder Laundry Detergent

by Cheer

Concentrated powder detergent. Safe for septic tanks. Contains no phosphate.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cheer Ultra Fresh Clean Scent Powder Laundry Detergent!
How would you rate this product?
Caraway, AR
My son has eczema and it never really goes away on him, so I’ve tried so many different detergents. Cheer has been the only detergent that does not aggravate his skin. The scent is pleasant but not overwhelming, and the clothes come out clean and relatively soft (without fabric softener). My husband is also scent sensitive and he doesn’t have a problem with Cheer.
Colton, CA
It didn’t leave my clothes as soft as I would have wanted it did leave a nice scent. The clothes were kind of rough  I was very disappointed in the detergent the price is fair not expensive
This smells very nice and the fragrance lasts long. I wouldn't recommend this for sensitive skin. I am actually allergic to it but my family uses it and loves it.
I don’t use this often. I receive some free samples once and I liked it. But I didn’t love it enough to replaced my other detergent with it. It smells good and for the most part, got the clothes nice and soft.
Ultra Fresh Cheer is wonderful! It's a great  safe products. I especially like the smell, it's not heavy just a nice light fragrance.  It's a no frills good cleaner that gets the job done without harsh chemicals! It's packaged the same as most laundry detergent but it's a better quality. I highly recommend this product.
Glendale, AZ
We have been using Cheer for years. It is the best one for our family. The best part no allergic reaction to this laundry detergent. This is the best detergent we have used and it is also affordable. I highly recommend this Cheer Laundry Detergent for anyone who wants a great brand to use.
Westby, MT
Cheer will forever be my favorite laundry detergents. The smell is great and there never seems to be clumps of soap left in the bottom of the wash machine when I unload clothes. I'm not a fan of pods or liquid soap so cheer is as close to perfect as it gets for me and my family.
Oak Creek, WI
My favorite detergent. It has a nice scent that doesn't overpower the clothes. reasonable price and usually can find coupons along with a sale. My clothes always come out clean and fresh smelling. highly recommend it.
I've never had a problem with it but I also don't know too much about detergent. It smells nice and cleans my clothes well. I would be interested in trying others.
I love this Detergent right here, I can use it with black cloths, colors, and whites. It gets ride of stamina and revives color of your cloths without damaging the fabrics!

Looking for your answer?