BY CHEER

Concentrated Cheer Fresh Clean Scent powder. see more...

Natalie G.
I have had some allergic reactions in the past to some laundry detergent. But not Cheer. Cheer is great, and effective. A small amount can really go a long way. It's a bit pricey, but I feel like all detergents are. I would recommend to any one needing clean clothes.
Synthia I.
Compton, CA
This Is the only brand on detergent I use. Most of our clothes is black and this soaps keeps them from fading out so fast. A box will last us a good couple of months and that's washing regularly almost.
Lauren W.
Drums, PA
This is my favorite this is an amazing product that i would recommend to anyone i love thisss
Cynthia N.
Hurst, TX
Works great, cheaper than most products. I'll use this as my first choice.
Janilla C.
Keeps my clothes oh so fresh and very clean! I always get compliments on how good my clothes smell! I always use different detergents after I finish one,but I always come back to cheers
Nikki B.
I don't use Cheer very often but I decided to give this a try for something different and I was not left disappointed. It was very clean smelling, almost had a baby-like scent..like fresh out of the tub..and left my clothes very soft. I would recommend.
Amy R.
Works great and has a great scent. Leaves my clothing smelling fresh. I always put in a little extra to get the deep stains. It's not too expensive either. My kids have sensitive skin and this doesn't bother thier skin.
Lauren H.
Portland, OR
Cheer is my go to laundry soap. I only use Cheer. It makes my clothes smell super fresh! Cheer never makes my clothing fade. I have been using cheer for years
Kethlaynne S.
Eu não tenho nenhum comentario sobre esse produto porque lá em casa quem sempre comprar é minha mãe então se eu não uso evito fala .
Hellen Diandra d.
Caruaru
Muito econômico deixa um cheiro super agradável nas roupas e é de fácil manuseio gostei muito dessa marca