BY CHEER

Concentrated Cheer Fresh Clean Scent powder. see more...

Janilla C.
Keeps my clothes oh so fresh and very clean! I always get compliments on how good my clothes smell! I always use different detergents after I finish one,but I always come back to cheers
Nikki B.
I don't use Cheer very often but I decided to give this a try for something different and I was not left disappointed. It was very clean smelling, almost had a baby-like scent..like fresh out of the tub..and left my clothes very soft. I would recommend.
Amy R.
Works great and has a great scent. Leaves my clothing smelling fresh. I always put in a little extra to get the deep stains. It's not too expensive either. My kids have sensitive skin and this doesn't bother thier skin.
Natalie G.
I have had some allergic reactions in the past to some laundry detergent. But not Cheer. Cheer is great, and effective. A small amount can really go a long way. It's a bit pricey, but I feel like all detergents are. I would recommend to any one needing clean clothes.
Synthia I.
Compton , CA
This Is the only brand on detergent I use. Most of our clothes is black and this soaps keeps them from fading out so fast. A box will last us a good couple of months and that's washing regularly almost.
Lauren H.
Portland, OR
Cheer is my go to laundry soap. I only use Cheer. It makes my clothes smell super fresh! Cheer never makes my clothing fade. I have been using cheer for years
Ranae N.
Dover
Clean,fresh smell. Great at cleaning your clothes with a fresh clean smell. Well worth trying. I would use it more often if possible
Lauren W.
Drums, PA
This is my favorite this is an amazing product that i would recommend to anyone i love thisss
Elizabeth A.
Hollywood, CA
My family loves cheer so much it’s alway a go to and makes are clothes clean and bright
Cynthia N.
Hurst, TX
Works great, cheaper than most products. I'll use this as my first choice.