Cheer Stay Colorful  Liquid Laundry Detergent

Cheer Stay Colorful Liquid Laundry Detergent

BY CHEER

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements by the manufacturer. Made for Colorful Clothes One small cap of  Cheer has more concentrated color protection in every drop, so you can use less.* Cheer Colorful neutralizes chlorine in wash water and helps keep your clothes from fading, giving you a great clean and brilliant colors. *vs. non-concentrated Cheer. Questions? 1-800-63-CHEER. see more...

Cheer Stay Colorful  Liquid Laundry Detergent
Cheer Stay Colorful Liquid Laundry Detergent
Jennifer D.
I love the smell fo Cheer on my laundry. It safe for all my clothes and that's a plus. I've noticed it comes in multiple sizes and next time I would definitely buy larger. Makes my clothes feel very fresh.
Angel B.
Harrisburg, PA
I love it ! I used it every laundry day 😀. It helps my clothes not to fad which is super important to me. I think its one of the best products out there fpr doing laundry.
Ursula B.
Lynchburg, VA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Once in a while if the main choices are not on sale or not reshelved I would sometimes use it...Its not my fave but its cleans my clothes OK but I can't recommend to my friends even its affordable cause it my "settle" choice for using to wash my clothes with!
Tiffany F.
This detergent is expensive compared to some similar competiitors but it seems to be a case of you get what you pay for. This product keeps your clothes smelling fresh even a week after it has been washed. It is not too strong and didn't irritate my daughter's sensitive skin. This might be a product I get occasionally as a treat but it is a treat I love to indulge in.
Yaidelyn F.
I like Cheer. It's not my favorite but what I like is that it does the job. It's affordable and you can find coupons for this product. I really never have had a bad experience with Cheer so I would probably use it again. I would tell anyone its just an OK product.
Jillaine H.
My favorite laundry detergent! I've been using this consistently for about a year and a half now. I usually grab mine from Target. I grabbed this one day wanting to try a new product and was not disappointed. I wouldn't say this product is too pricey, I'd recommend to anyone looking to try something new.
Brittne W.
College Sta, TX
My husband and son are allergic to all laundry detergent with scents. But I could no longer stand that my freshly washed clothes had no smell since we had to use no scent detergent. I switched to this and it's so sensitive on there skin with no issues of break out and our clothes smell amazing.
katie c.
this was recommended to me by a friend because he knows that I wear copious amounts of black and how much they fade. this detergent keeps the darks of my clothing looking dark for longer.
Kaitlin B.
Yakima, WA
This is the detergent my mama always used so I do too. Definitely gets the clothes clean and leaves with a nice scent. I've also never had a problem with colors bleeding no matter what I recommend. Worth it for the price and I would recommend
Kiyamah L.
My clothes never lose color of have stains after using this product! There are no cons to this product it smells great. It's very affordable it can be purchased at Walmart. All I have to say is go now buy this product you wouldn't be disappointed!