Cheer Stay Colorful  Liquid Laundry Detergent

Cheer Stay Colorful Liquid Laundry Detergent

BY CHEER

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements by the manufacturer. Made for Colorful Clothes One small cap of  Cheer has more concentrated color protection in every drop, so you can use less.* Cheer Colorful neutralizes chlorine in wash water and helps keep your clothes from fading, giving you a great clean and brilliant colors. *vs. non-concentrated Cheer. Questions? 1-800-63-CHEER. see more...

Cheer Stay Colorful  Liquid Laundry Detergent
Cheer Stay Colorful Liquid Laundry Detergent
annie a.
Ashburn, VA
I grew up using the City Urgent... So it is just my go-to detergent. The only bad thing is that it isn't always on sale and that's why I resort to a different branch sometimes. The scent is very subtle and not overpowering and I feel like it really cleans the clothes very well.
Jennifer D.
I love the smell fo Cheer on my laundry. It safe for all my clothes and that's a plus. I've noticed it comes in multiple sizes and next time I would definitely buy larger. Makes my clothes feel very fresh.
Taylor M.
Vance
This is the best laundry detergent I’ve used! It’s helped my clothes from fading! Plus it’s really good with stains, my sister is a messy one and so my mom really appreciates that factor!
Johnae R.
N Little Rock, AR
I’ve always used this detergent! The smell isn’t strong so you can add in scents and it’s not overpowering. It keeps my clothes bright and fresh! This is affordable as well!
Samantha N.
Tallahassee , FL
I have very sensitive skin and this laundry detergent is the only brand that keeps me from breaking out into a full on rash. No joke I have tried them all! I also think cheer is a reputable yet affordable brand so if you’re on a budget but looking for a product you can trust Choose cheer!
Angel B.
Harrisburg , PA
I love it ! I used it every laundry day 😀. It helps my clothes not to fad which is super important to me. I think its one of the best products out there fpr doing laundry.
Ursula B.
Lynchburg, VA
Decorator Expert Level 2
Once in a while if the main choices are not on sale or not reshelved I would sometimes use it...Its not my fave but its cleans my clothes OK but I can't recommend to my friends even its affordable cause it my "settle" choice for using to wash my clothes with!
Tiffany F.
This detergent is expensive compared to some similar competiitors but it seems to be a case of you get what you pay for. This product keeps your clothes smelling fresh even a week after it has been washed. It is not too strong and didn't irritate my daughter's sensitive skin. This might be a product I get occasionally as a treat but it is a treat I love to indulge in.
Yaidelyn F.
I like Cheer. It's not my favorite but what I like is that it does the job. It's affordable and you can find coupons for this product. I really never have had a bad experience with Cheer so I would probably use it again. I would tell anyone its just an OK product.
Jillaine H.
My favorite laundry detergent! I've been using this consistently for about a year and a half now. I usually grab mine from Target. I grabbed this one day wanting to try a new product and was not disappointed. I wouldn't say this product is too pricey, I'd recommend to anyone looking to try something new.