Cheer Stay Colorful  Liquid Laundry Detergent

Cheer Stay Colorful Liquid Laundry Detergent

BY CHEER

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements by the manufacturer. Made for Colorful Clothes One small cap of  Cheer has more concentrated color protection in every drop, so you can use less.* Cheer Colorful neutralizes chlorine in wash water and helps keep your clothes from fading, giving you a great clean and brilliant colors. *vs. non-concentrated Cheer. Questions? 1-800-63-CHEER. see more...

Cheer Stay Colorful  Liquid Laundry Detergent
Cheer Stay Colorful Liquid Laundry Detergent
Lyndsay S.
Lyndsay S.
Westbrook, ME
This actually does preserve colors!! To come to that conclusion my best girl friend and I bought identical hot pink tank tops, vowing to both wear ours once a week and wash once a week me using this and her using a non color protecting detergent. Let me tell you in a matter of 4 washes hers was already a lighter, duller shade than mine and after 8 washes hers was closer to a coral shade than my (still!) Hot pink tank. Bottom line this stay colorful really does help keep your colors brighter and newer looking! And guess what? My friend ditched her old detergent for this right after our test=
pukefairy ..
pukefairy ..
Los Fresnos, TX
Since the day I met this Cheer Laundry Detergent I fell in love doing my laundry!! if you ever want a detergent that leaves ur clothes looking good for a long time color, texture, and smelling fresh, is Cheers!!! it can be on the pricey side but hey u get ur moneys worth! now the scent is amazing!!! Cheers doesn't have that POW here I am powerful smell, and that's why I love Cheers!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Cleveland, TN
After using Tide for years, my family switched to Cheer and we haven't looked back! Love the smell, it gets everything clean the first wash, and doesn't irritate our sensitive skin. The price is also quite fair and the bottle lasts in our HE washer. Defiantly try Cheer out for your laundry needs!
Monique H.
Monique H.
Woodbridge, VA
I own very few white or light colored clothes so Cheer Stay Colorful Liquid Laundry Detergent was made for me or people like me! I love dark colored clothing for obvious reasons - they show less stains! I like them to retain their colors so I use Cheer Stay Colorful Liquid Laundry Detergent!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Lakeland, Florida
This is my favorite laundry detergent. It keeps your dark clothing dark. I also use in on my whites as well. It seems pretty effective and anything that has faded it due to multiple washes. It is affordable and I would recommend it to others as I've been using it for a few years myself.
Resh L.
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
I remember the package being different I think they changed it but I grew up on cheers and tide and all and gain and all the other detergents out there they all were great and they all smell great it just depends on the price and which is cheaper and gets the job done.
marie j.
marie j.
Philadelphia, PA
Cheer has been around a very long timethe price is better than other top name detergents and I've used it many times over the byears when there is an especially good sale I'll buy several bottles to use when my funds are low it does a pretty good job on my laundry
Ursula B.
Ursula B.
Lynchburg, VA
Decorator Expert
Once in a while if the main choices are not on sale or not reshelved I would sometimes use it...Its not my fave but its cleans my clothes OK but I can't recommend to my friends even its affordable cause it my "settle" choice for using to wash my clothes with!
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
This is a very good product that has a good price. Your clothes come out clean and fresh smelling, and it fights stains really well. We have been happy every time we buy this detergent! I would recommend it to anyone. We buy it at Target to get the best deal.
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Decorator Expert
Cheer works great and is a brand that has remained unchanged since I was a child! This one works to brighten my colors very nicely. It is effective and I was not disappointed. I think it is very affordable and coupons or sales always help. I would recommend.