Cheer Stay Colorful Liquid Laundry Detergent

by Cheer

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements by the manufacturer. Made for Colorful Clothes One small cap of  Cheer has more concentrated color protection in every drop, so you can use less.* Cheer Colorful neutralizes chlorine in wash water and helps keep your clothes from fading, giving you a great clean and brilliant colors. *vs. non-concentrated Cheer. Questions? 1-800-63-CHEER.

Who still uses this besides me? Every time I try and switch I get irritated easily. Cheer Stay Colorful Liquid Laundry Detergent
They changed the formula and now it smells terrible - like a strong mens calogne or after shave. I will be switching!
Start your review of Cheer Stay Colorful Liquid Laundry Detergent!
Kelley K.
Livonia, MI
This is one of my favorite laundry detergents. It smells great, doesn’t irritate my skin and keeps my clothes looking nice.
Lyndsay S.
Westbrook, ME
This actually does preserve colors!! To come to that conclusion my best girl friend and I bought identical hot pink tank tops, vowing to both wear ours once a week and wash once a week me using this and her using a non color protecting detergent. Let me tell you in a matter of 4 washes hers was already a lighter, duller shade than mine and after 8 washes hers was closer to a coral shade than my (still!) Hot pink tank. Bottom line this stay colorful really does help keep your colors brighter and newer looking! And guess what? My friend ditched her old detergent for this right after our test=
Taylor B.
Panama City, FL
Decorator Expert Level 2
My husband won't allow to buy any other laundry detergent because he loves this one so much! And he's rightful to! The Cheer stay colorful is amazing and it smells wonderful!
Ursula B.
Lynchburg, VA
Decorator Expert Level 6
Once in a while if the main choices are not on sale or not reshelved I would sometimes use it...Its not my fave but its cleans my clothes OK but I can't recommend to my friends even its affordable cause it my "settle" choice for using to wash my clothes with!
Jessica S.
Holts Summit, MO
I've recently discovered this detergent. It smells nice and helps my dark clothes not fade. I've been using it for roughly a year and I love it.
Amanda L.
Cleveland, TN
After using Tide for years, my family switched to Cheer and we haven't looked back! Love the smell, it gets everything clean the first wash, and doesn't irritate our sensitive skin. The price is also quite fair and the bottle lasts in our HE washer. Defiantly try Cheer out for your laundry needs!
Nidia E.
Tucson
It smells so good, it makes your cloths smell good for so long you don't need a lot to clean your cloths you can use a little and it will still clean your cloths and make your cloths smell good
Kathryn M.
French Creek, WV
The Cheer Stay Colorful Liquid Laundry Detergent helps my clothes stay the color they started out. Does not make your clothes fade or lose that fresh from the store color. Cheer is also very economical. Love the price. I would definitely recommend you try.
Monique H.
Woodbridge, VA
I own very few white or light colored clothes so Cheer Stay Colorful Liquid Laundry Detergent was made for me or people like me! I love dark colored clothing for obvious reasons - they show less stains! I like them to retain their colors so I use Cheer Stay Colorful Liquid Laundry Detergent!
Laney B.
El Reno, Ok
It's good detergent. Nothing faded and all clothes came out of the wash clean. But I can't say there was anything fabulously wonderfully different about it.