Cheer Stay Colorful Liquid Laundry Detergent

BY CHEER

NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements by the manufacturer. Made for Colorful Clothes One small cap of  Cheer has more concentrated color protection in every drop, so you can use less.* Cheer Colorful neutralizes chlorine in wash water and helps keep your clothes from fading, giving you a great clean and brilliant colors. *vs. non-concentrated Cheer. Questions? 1-800-63-CHEER. see more...

Cheer Stay Colorful Liquid Laundry Detergent
Taylor M.
Vance, AL
This is the best laundry detergent I’ve used! It’s helped my clothes from fading! Plus it’s really good with stains, my sister is a messy one and so my mom really appreciates that factor!
Melanie S.
Louisville
I LOVE this. Its my favorite detergent for colored clothes.  The smell is heabenly. It really hels clothes retain their color and it gets them clean. Its getting harder and harder to find. I hope it never gets discontinued.  I highly recommend it.
Maria R.
Fayetteville
This detergent is so good. I use it for everything except whites. It keeps all my colors from washing out and keeps all my black clothes actually black. Very useful, the only detergent i’d recommend for colors.
Jennifer D.
I love the smell fo Cheer on my laundry. It safe for all my clothes and that's a plus. I've noticed it comes in multiple sizes and next time I would definitely buy larger. Makes my clothes feel very fresh.
Trish R.
Anniston, AL
I wash my dark colored laundry in Cheer. It is really good for preserving the color in your wash. It is a little pricey but I have never been disappointed with this product.
Angel B.
New Cumberlnd, PA
I love it ! I used it every laundry day 😀. It helps my clothes not to fad which is super important to me. I think its one of the best products out there fpr doing laundry.
Emily S.
Grove City, OH
Purchased at: Target
I love the smell of this laundry detergent. It is fresh and makes me feel clean. I think it maintains the colors of my fabric, too. A little bit goes a long way.
Noemi V.
I use this detergent regularly. I use it to wash my dark clothes. I love that keep the bright colors on my clothes. it has a soft and pleasant smell. The price is very good for the size of the bottle.
Ursula B.
Lynchburg, VA
Once in a while if the main choices are not on sale or not reshelved I would sometimes use it...Its not my fave but its cleans my clothes OK but I can't recommend to my friends even its affordable cause it my "settle" choice for using to wash my clothes with!
Tiffany F.
This detergent is expensive compared to some similar competiitors but it seems to be a case of you get what you pay for. This product keeps your clothes smelling fresh even a week after it has been washed. It is not too strong and didn't irritate my daughter's sensitive skin. This might be a product I get occasionally as a treat but it is a treat I love to indulge in.