Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryLaundry SuppliesCheer
Stay Colorful Laundry Detergent Fresh Clean Scent

Cheer Stay Colorful Laundry Detergent Fresh Clean Scent

by Cheer

Cheer® Stay Colorful™ Fresh Clean Scent Laumdry Detergent.
64 loads*.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cheer Stay Colorful Laundry Detergent Fresh Clean Scent!
Lori C.
Woodway, TX
Decorator Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Target
My favorite detergent. Keeps my darks dark. Never have to worry about fading. Is gentle enough for my sensitive skin. Is strong enough to clean the smoke smell out of my boyfriends fire fighter uniforms
Bella D.
Mocksville, NC
Cheer Stay Colorful Laundry Detergent Fresh Clean Scent uploaded by Bella D.
Talk about old school....all I think they did was to upgrade the design. Still smells the same. My gram use to use this until she discovered tide. Even at Walmart it's a bit pricey. No thanks. I like my gain.
Jasie C.
Great product but honestly can't bring myself to pay its pricetag in comparision to other brands
Diana J.
Casa Grande
I love this product. It seems really good and helps keep my black clothes black. And I wear a lot of black lol.
Clementina C.
Carol Stream, IL
I like to use this for jeans and workout clothes. I find it keeps my jeans looking new longer.
Deanna L.
Midland, MI
I am pretty picky and set in my ways about what works in my laundry room. Usually Tide, but I really love to wear black and Ive noticed my blacks don't look as fresh and crisp as they use to be. So Ive started washing my black clothes in Cheer Stay Colorful, which also applys to my favorite color, black. I haven't used a Cheer scent that I don't like but this is my favorite smell for the warmer months.
Jessie S.
I love Cheer! It works great on keeping my color laundry colorful and keeps the colors from fading. My only issue with it is it is really hard to find in the stores around me. When I find Cheer, I tend to stock pile it so that I don't run out. I definitely recommend it!
Tammy R.
Fowler
Does a good job cleaning clothes. No residue left behind. Good clean scent. Concentrated.
Bri A.
Wilmington, NC
I use this on my colors - it keeps my non-whites from graying out, and there are often deals. It’s a little more expensive than I am willing to spend all of the time, but I buy it when things need a spruce!
Marki D.
Goddard, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the only laundry detergent me and my family use, it gets our clothes super clean and smells amazing!

Looking for your answer?