BY CHEER

Cheer® Stay Colorful™ Fresh Clean Scent Laundry Detergent.
HE.
25 loads*. see more...

Diana N.
This product is hard to find. I only really shop at Target and Walmart for household items and its somehow always out of stock. I guess because its so good but still. If you can get your hands on this, its awesome for darks, if your the type to separate your clothes.
Susan U.
I like to wear bright colors tops and bottoms . I prefer neons, pastels and prints.I spend alot on my clothes and to keep them vibarant, I use cheer and have been very satisfied. All my colors stay true they do not fade or run and smell so fresh and are clean. Other liquid detergants let me down and cant compare to Cheer. its a wonderful product
Arcelica M.
Los Angeles, CA
Is a good soup nothing out of the ordinary. I like it because it's not expensive and get the job done one of my favorite. I do have my mix feeling about recommending it just because I don't really like the smell.
Jody S.
ah....the scent that just keeps lasting long after clothes come out of the dryer. besides the amazing scent, Cheer gets my clothes clean. It;s one of my many trusted brands.
Jessica S.
This stuff smells really great. I use it in combo with scent boosters but even without it smells good. It is a good value also. I have no problems with clothes fading.
Ana Victoria R.
Austin, TX
I decided to change it up a bit one day and I tried this brand. I was not disappointed thankfully. I would definitely recommend...
Crystal G.
Asheboro , NC
I love the cleanest to this product is amazing to while my clothes actually looks good it's amazing how products work these days
Audrey L.
Frederick, MD
Used this brand all throughout college it's tried and true smell is great and gets the laundry very clean.
Lucero E.
I bought this the other day to try it out but wasn't too impressed, don't let the clean, elegant label fool you, I'd rather stick to my old detergent especially for it's price
Veronica C.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this detergent. I use it only on dark clothes and it never fades out like it does with most.