BY CHEER

2x Ultra Cheer HE Fresh Clean Scent. Stay Colorful. Cheer is made for colorful clothes. Specially formuulated for HE machines. For front-loaders. Use less . 32 loads. HE - Since HE washers work differently, they require a specially designed detergent like Cheer HE. Only the use of a HE detergent helps ensure the proper performance of your high-efficiency washer. You use 1/2 as much. One small cap of Ultra Cheer HE has more concentrated color protection in every drop, so you can use less. Ultra Cheer HE neutralizes chlorine in wash water and helps keep your clothes from fading, giving you a great clean and brilliant colors. Contains no phosphate. . see more...

Stephanie U.
Germantown, MD
A great and very cleansing laundry detergent - leaves my clothes smelling spectacular. Gets most stains out. Very effective at most stains. Buy this at Walmart online and the price is great. I highly recommend this detergent. I use it weekly.
Jordyn W.
Portland, OR
I love this stuff. I have very sensitive skin and my mom always used this detergent. When I moved it years ago I never purchased this and noticed that I was always have skin irritation. I found this (they don't sell it at all stores) and gave it a try and it seems to not have that effect on my skin! And it's got a perfect clean scent.
Scarves &.
Greenville, NC
I love this detergent! I've been using it for 10+ years and it always leaves my clothes smelling fresh and clean without irritating my skin. I love that they have an HE version if you have and HE washer and that the scent isn't too strong or overpowering. Definitely recommend!
Ariana C.
Cheer Detergent works great! It is affordable and is quite effective.It leaves a freash scent and is great for stains. I would definitely recommend this to others for a reasonable laundry detergent. I bought it at a local store like walmart and target.
Kelly M.
San Juan Capo, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
This was our go to laundry detergent and we used it for many years. It worked great and was very effective at cleaning our clothes, but it was a bit expensive. The liquid was blue and it would sometimes also leave a residue on light clothing.
Kelsey B.
Wildwood, MO
Works great on colors. No fading of clothes. Nice scent. I purchase this at Sam's club because it is the best value, and I'm going to use all of it. I have been purchasing this for a while and I do not plan on switching any time soon.
Jaylie S.
It smells really good in the bottle. I like this detergent but the smell doesn't stay on the clothes very long. Which Is kind of disappointing but I guess that's fine. It's pretty affordable, which is why I bought it. I'd recommend yes.
Rachel L.
This is my favorite laundry detergent. It makes my clothes look so much nicer than any other detergent. Also i love the smell of this. Its mild, but yet its such a clean smell. I always get cheer
Eyleen V.
Worcester, MA
Never thought I would switch from Tide to cheer but cheer doesn't fade away the colors on my clothes and also smells really good. Wont usr anything  esle but this. It's an affordable price as well. The small bottle last me a while as well. I highly recommend it.
Tatumemilee
I love this product but depending on where you get it, it can be pricey. Helps hold color nicely! Scent is amazing and leaves my clothes a little softer than they were before being washed.