BY CHEER

Cheer Pure Clean has no dyes or perfumes, so even with sensitive skin you can dig the way colour makes you feel. Formulated for HE (high-efficiency) washing machines vs. standard top loading washing machines. see more...

Lakesha T.
Columbia, KY
I love this detergent it always makes my clothes smell good and gets them clean. I buy from Walmart so the pricing isn’t too bad and if it’s on sale somewhere else of course they will price match.. I am always satisfied and will continue to purchase
Leslie M.
Fort Worth, TX
Five stars because this is honestly the best smelling detergent I’ve ever used! Even my husband loves it! It also does the job! It is a bit more expensive so I usually buy it when I’m craving to have my clothes smell good.
Melissa H.
Conway
I’ve been using Cheer laundry detergent since I began washing clothes. My mom and my grandmother have always used Cheer. It is a product I can depend on every time. I’ve tried other detergents but always come back to Cheer.
Nicole W.
Sandy, UT
This laundry detergent was used in my household when growing up and I continue to use it today. What I love about it is its consistency in always making my clothes clean. It can be expensive when I have to buy, but I know it is a reliable detergent!
Jasmine C.
San Diego, CA
I haven't bought cheer before, but purchased it for the first time recently when it was on sale. It has a nice, light scent and isn't too harsh on my colors. I would definitely continue to buy it in the future.
Tiffany R.
This is the only detergent my family can use that doesn't break us out in hives! There's something special about Cheer. It's gentle enough to use on everything but it cleans even the dirtiest shirts and work pants my construction working husband brings home. Love this stuff.
Maya H.
Philadelphia, PA
Love the packaging of this detergent. It sits on top of our washer and is easily dispensed so we don't have to lug it to much since its actually really heavy. The scent isn't too heavy and hasn't given any of my sensitive family members a problem yet.
WAYNETTE B.
Greenville, MI
The ONLY laundry detergent that I use, Fresh scent and dependable clean. Gentle on all fabrics to allow for long lasting wear. All temperatures for economical washes.
Ellen N.
I grew up with my family only using cheer, I also started the same but with other detergents being cheaper I don't always buy cheer, but still love it
Juliana G.
Bakersfield, CA
Safeguarding my clothing colors is a must this detergent come as one of the best. In the HD washers I have found that liquid is a better option to wash better.