BY CHEER

Cheer Pure Clean has no dyes or perfumes, so even with sensitive skin you can dig the way colour makes you feel. Formulated for HE (high-efficiency) washing machines vs. standard top loading washing machines. see more...

Tiffany R.
This is the only detergent my family can use that doesn't break us out in hives! There's something special about Cheer. It's gentle enough to use on everything but it cleans even the dirtiest shirts and work pants my construction working husband brings home. Love this stuff.
WAYNETTE B.
Greenville, MI
The ONLY laundry detergent that I use, Fresh scent and dependable clean. Gentle on all fabrics to allow for long lasting wear. All temperatures for economical washes.
Juliana G.
Bakersfield, CA
Safeguarding my clothing colors is a must this detergent come as one of the best. In the HD washers I have found that liquid is a better option to wash better.
Jessica J.
Louisville, KY
I love the fragrance of cheer detergent for colors but sometimes my skin reacts to it's surfactants and I have to rotate in my fragrance-free detergents.
Ashley K.
Flomot, TX
Keeps my clothes clean and smells great! I love the feel after they are washed. This stuff gets the hard stains out my husbands work clothes look amazing
Teia I.
Lebanon Junction, KY
Been using this detergent all my life. Growing up my grandmother used it because of my sensitive skin, and I have yet to move on toward any other brand!
Whitney W.
Cheer is pretty nice. It has a nice scent, is effective and lasts a while. However it doesn't seem to be on sale a lot and is a bit pricey
Carol K.
South Fulton, TN
I like Cheer laundry detergent. Cheer and Gain are my two favorites. They get the clothes clean and leave them smelling fresh.
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
I love cheer liquid detergent because of these my clothes very clean very bright and I love the smell of it
Jennifer D.
Merritt Is, FL
I like this because it's effective and comas in a size that doesn't require frequent purchasing