BY CHEER

Cheer Pure Clean has no dyes or perfumes, so even with sensitive skin you can dig the way colour makes you feel. Formulated for HE (high-efficiency) washing machines vs. standard top loading washing machines. see more...

Lakesha T.
Columbia, KY
I love this detergent it always makes my clothes smell good and gets them clean. I buy from Walmart so the pricing isn’t too bad and if it’s on sale somewhere else of course they will price match.. I am always satisfied and will continue to purchase
Nicole W.
Sandy, UT
This laundry detergent was used in my household when growing up and I continue to use it today. What I love about it is its consistency in always making my clothes clean. It can be expensive when I have to buy, but I know it is a reliable detergent!
Jasmine C.
San Diego, CA
I haven't bought cheer before, but purchased it for the first time recently when it was on sale. It has a nice, light scent and isn't too harsh on my colors. I would definitely continue to buy it in the future.
Tiffany R.
This is the only detergent my family can use that doesn't break us out in hives! There's something special about Cheer. It's gentle enough to use on everything but it cleans even the dirtiest shirts and work pants my construction working husband brings home. Love this stuff.
Maya H.
Philadelphia, PA
Love the packaging of this detergent. It sits on top of our washer and is easily dispensed so we don't have to lug it to much since its actually really heavy. The scent isn't too heavy and hasn't given any of my sensitive family members a problem yet.
WAYNETTE B.
Greenville, MI
The ONLY laundry detergent that I use, Fresh scent and dependable clean. Gentle on all fabrics to allow for long lasting wear. All temperatures for economical washes.
Juliana G.
Bakersfield, CA
Safeguarding my clothing colors is a must this detergent come as one of the best. In the HD washers I have found that liquid is a better option to wash better.
Ashley K.
Flomot, TX
Keeps my clothes clean and smells great! I love the feel after they are washed. This stuff gets the hard stains out my husbands work clothes look amazing
Teia I.
Lebanon Junction, KY
Been using this detergent all my life. Growing up my grandmother used it because of my sensitive skin, and I have yet to move on toward any other brand!
Jessica J.
Louisville, KY
I love the fragrance of cheer detergent for colors but sometimes my skin reacts to it's surfactants and I have to rotate in my fragrance-free detergents.