Cheer he Liquid Laundry Detergent

by Cheer

Batteries not included.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Cheer he Liquid Laundry Detergent!
Pls Vrds Est, CA
This is my favorite detergent. I have very sensitive skin and have never had a reaction to this detergent. The scent is mild and non over powering. Great value for the price. I wish this product was in stock at my local target store consistently- the last few times I haven't been able to purchase at Target.
Paxinos, PA
This detergent is one of the best smelling and getting stains out of your clothing during the wash cycle. It has an amazing scent that stays in your clothing for days after the wash cycle.
Sunnyvale, CA
Amazing for colored clothes. Leaves it smelling delicious and cleans very well. Is extremely effective. Goes a long way and is extremely affordable. There's often deals on them, recommend to anyone who wants to maintain their clothes well.
Arlington, TX
I love this detergent! It's very affordable and great quality. It leaves the clothes smelling great and looking fresh. I'm really picky with detergents, but I was very pleased with this one. I highly recommend it! :)
Gardena, CA
I love this detergent, It really keeps the color in the clothing and never fades the clothing like other detergents do. It's very affordable and comes in different sizes. I definitely recommend it.
Chula Vista , CA
I received a sample of this when I bought my washer. My washer is HE so it worked out perfect. I will probably buy this one once I'm all out. Smells good and my clothes come out clean. It's a good mix with my. New washer
3 cheers and 5 stars for Cheer detergent. not only is the price amazing and the colors on the bottle bright but the end result on our clothing is fresh and bright
Flint
This is a great product I use it around my house all the time I would recommend anyone trying it works better than many other brands
Allenwood, PA
Leaves a clean smell wash after wash after wash...gets all stains out plus gets the wrinkles out to...great for cold water washing
This is all my mom will use for colored clothes. She doesn't like using most other brands because they lighten colored clothes.

Looking for your answer?