BY CHEER

Concentrated Cheer Fresh Clean Scent powder. see more...

• Is this an affordable laundry degregent? I have heard a ...1 Answers
Ely R.
es bueno lo unico es que a mi me reseca algo las manos por eso no lo uso constantemente osea tiene que ser caso extremo
stephanie w.
Just tried this and I am very pleased with the performance of this detergent. I was skeptical, but it works like a charm!
Anastasia C.
Fountain Inn
I like this product. I use it for my heavy duty laundry like towels and bedsheets. I am very happy with this product and everything seems to come out very clean.
Carrie R.
Chillicothe, OH
This was my go-to detergent for more than a decade. I always felt that it cleaned my clothes well, washed out any potential stains without a trace, and wasn't overly perfumed.  The only reason I no longer use it is my local supermarket stopped stocking the powder, which I prefer to liquid detergent.
vinita g.
Irving, TX
Cheer is one of those brands you can trust! Smells good and works perfectly on clothes!
alison a.
Es un detergente muy bueno me deja la ropa sin grasa muy limpia con un aroma riquísimo y no me daña mis prendas
Meherin P.
It is very good product .... Use it after Washing my cloth ........ Very good scent ....... Use it everyday ....... Very happy with the product .... . affordable ..... . bought it from grocery shop ..... I recommend it to others .......... Its a very good one
Justin P.
Apex, NC
Cheee has always been one of my favorites because more than any other brand it seems to keep the colors in intact much better!  My darks stay dark and my whites do not look dingy!!!
Brantley N.
Cheer gets my clothes clean leaves them with a natural fresh fragrance that I find myself constantly inhaling.
Ivette E.
Cheer Fresh Clean Scent Powder Laundry Detergent 56 oz. Box its great i recommend love it
Cita V.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this an affordable laundry degregent? I have heard a lot of reviews on this product. I willing to try it if there is good reviews in it.