BY CHEER

Concentrated Cheer Fresh Clean Scent powder. see more...

• Is this an affordable laundry degregent? I have heard a ...1 Answers
Justin P.
Apex, NC
Cheee has always been one of my favorites because more than any other brand it seems to keep the colors in intact much better!  My darks stay dark and my whites do not look dingy!!!
Carrie R.
Chillicothe, OH
This was my go-to detergent for more than a decade. I always felt that it cleaned my clothes well, washed out any potential stains without a trace, and wasn't overly perfumed.  The only reason I no longer use it is my local supermarket stopped stocking the powder, which I prefer to liquid detergent.
Riley H.
Cheer is my favorite laundry detergent. I think the scent is pleasant and it's mild which I think is better because there aren't as many fragrance chemicals. it does a good job cleaning mine and my kids clothes.
Anastasia C.
Fountain Inn
I like this product. I use it for my heavy duty laundry like towels and bedsheets. I am very happy with this product and everything seems to come out very clean.
Krezel V.
Try this product its  easily removed stained and odor in your clothes  and I love the smell always use it when I'm washing my clothes
stephanie w.
Just tried this and I am very pleased with the performance of this detergent. I was skeptical, but it works like a charm!
Ely R.
es bueno lo unico es que a mi me reseca algo las manos por eso no lo uso constantemente osea tiene que ser caso extremo
Stephanie  L.
Works like a charm, at first I wasn't so convinced but hey can't judge a detergent by its cover it works very good
Brantley N.
Cheer gets my clothes clean leaves them with a natural fresh fragrance that I find myself constantly inhaling.
Ivette E.
Cheer Fresh Clean Scent Powder Laundry Detergent 56 oz. Box its great i recommend love it
Cita V.
SAN DIEGO, CA
Is this an affordable laundry degregent? I have heard a lot of reviews on this product. I willing to try it if there is good reviews in it.