BY CHEER

Concentrated Cheer Fresh Clean Scent powder. see more...

k i.
Yes this box of soap I love it 😍 it works great 👍 on your clothes and I like the smell I bought it at target and and it's not pricey it was very effective it's affordable yes it is and well it's worked well I bought it like 2 times and yes I would reckoned it to other people
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
It does work. I use it around my house. It smells wonderful. I think it works very well in my house. I would say that you should try it and see if it works like it does for me. Plus I love this brand so much.
Maria D.
Granada Hills, CA
I’ve been using cheer from the day I got married! Now 35 years later still using it. It brightens all colors doesn’t dull them. The price is in the range if all of them.
Sabrina B.
Topanga, CA
But this for my brother. He works in ranching and construction and for SOME REASON loves wearing his white shirts to work. This mixed with oxI clean leaves his shirt good as new! Sometimes I use it with one tide pod.
Morissa B.
Oakland, CA
I have been using this for about a year now and absolutely love it. My clothes come out clean and fresh smelling! This gets out oil, make up, and all puppy dog prints!
Beth Mary E C.
Orange Park, FL
Love my cheer powder detergent. I have tried other brands and cone right back to my powdered Cheer. It cleans my clothes like no other detergent can. And I like the powder nit the liquid.
Trisha A.
Erie
Love the fresh scent of this laundry soap. It seems to linger so I can pick out a shirt washed a month ago and still smells like that fresh scent!
codie s.
Shawnee, KS
Cheer is a great detergent as well.I don't like it as well as 7 generations because of the chemicals in it but it does work and smells fab!
Alicia C.
Moberly
I love the secnt was very amazing on the kids clothes it takes stains right put you know you have good detergent when you smwll this
Jayne W.
Laredo, TX
I’ve only used this product once when I was living with my boyfriend but it wasn’t my favorite but the scent was nice