BY CHEER

Cheer fresh clean liquid laundry detergent 150 oz see more...

Amanda M.
This is the only detergent that I can use to really make my clothes smell clean. My husband was previously a "Tide boy" however, since I introduced him to Cheer, he's now loving how much cleaner his clothes are smelling!
Kim S.
San Francisco, CA
use cheer laundry detergent all my life. mild formula,no rash,no allergy .clean scented,not over the top. great for smell sensitive people. cleans even the most stubborn stains. worth every penny.
Tristin J.
San Antonio, TX
Leaves clothes looking and smelling clean without a strong fragrance. The bottle last for A LOT of loads of laundry and comes with a great measuring cap for exact usage based on load size.
Sarah H.
Brookland, AR
It was a great price and got clothes clean but the scent wasn't very strong. I definitely may try the HE version but this one was good getting clothes clean
Irma R.
Visalia, CA
LOve using this detergent for all my dark color clothes as never fades them. Cleans clothes really good and maintains color as it was when first purchased,
Serina R.
I use this for all my laundry. It is a great laundry detergent and it leaves my clothes looking brand new! Smells cleans and isn't too expensive.
Rachel B.
Cheer is my go-to brand for doing laundry. It leaves my clothes clean, fresh, and amazingly comfortable. I absolutely recommend this to others.
Kirstin Y.
York, PA
The perfect laundry detergent for keeping color in your clothes. Being a stylist black clothes are a staple and this detergent holds that up.
Cecily M.
Pownal, VT
It works. But not one of my favorite products! My little one has sensitive skin. We would much rather use a different product then this one.
Kylee P.
Kenosha, WI
My mom has used this detergent my whole life so when I moved out I bought it too. It smells great, isn’t too pricey and gets the job done.
Breeana D.
Richardton, ND
Does this product do good with sensitive skin