BY CHEER

Cheer fresh clean liquid laundry detergent 150 oz see more...

Angela W.
Holly
We use this exclusively in our household because it’s the only one my husband likes. It has a fresh smell and I’ve never had issues with using it. I gave it 4 stars because it’s VERY difficult to find in our area. The only place it is carried is Walmart, which makes it a bit inconvenient. Rural problems. It’s probably much easier to track down in larger cities.
Kortney B.
Riverside, CA
This is my laundry go to keeps my clothes bright, soft, and smelling lovely!!! My only con is it doesn’t work well on those tough baby stains! But works great with my fiancé and my clothes!!! I would recommended especially because I get at Target for 10$ and if I buy 2 I get $5 back 😊
Kelsi M.
DeSoto
Cheers is always look good to me and always made my clothes with little brighter I do like their brand and some other sensor good as well I would not recommend them but I have used them before
Amy M.
Sugar creek, MO
Decorator Expert Level 2
This is the only laundry detergent my husband likes to use. It is a nice scent and cleans well, yet it is gentle enough for his sensitive skin and the ingredients don't irritate. I like it as well, though I am a bit less picky than him!
Tisyphone R.
La Mesa, CA
I LOVE this detergent. The smell is pleasant and my clothes come out clean without any residue. I read an essay when I was a kid that concerned laundry. The author use this brand because he "liked the idea of a happy wash," so when I moved out on my own that concept stuck with me. Now every time I do my laundry I smile.
Jackiee S.
I've been using this detergent foe the past year and I've noticed that it doesn't fade my clothes like other brands also it gets rid of stains and leaves my clothes smelling very fresh its also very cheap for the amount of soap you get i would definitely recommend
Saira R.
Indianapolis, IN
It is truly an amazing detergent that comes at a great price. My clothes stay bright and the colors don't fade. I think that it is really effective to use regularly throughout.
Kimberly W.
The detergent I always select. It smells great, cleans good,& isn't hard on my sentivie skin. People always tell my clothes smell nice. This bottle is always too for refilling my smaller bottle of cheer. Its cheaper to buy the big jug.
Joel V.
Brea, CA
This soap is great. Clean clothes very good and not heavy on the scent. I tried switching to a cheaper brand because I figured soap is soap. You have to find a scent you like.
Mandy C.
Madison Heights, VA
Hands down the best laundry detergent ever! It maintains color in clothing so well. I've been a loyal user for over 20 years. No other detergent compares. It's a good price for what you get. I always recommend this brand to my friends and family.
Breeana D.
Richardton, ND
Does this product do good with sensitive skin